Khabib Nurmagomedov offered Tony Ferguson fight on Dec 30th

I think khabib is the best LW on the planet.

But god, I don't want him as a champ.

Another champ who barely defend the belt once per year?

No thanks.

It's weird that they're looking for Tony to defend his interim belt, but not for Conor to defend his belt.

Last edited:
The thing that fucks me off about this is now Tony is left in limbo cause Mcduck wen't crazy at Bellator. I'd love to see Tony vs. Khabib don't get me wrong but the fight should be Tony vs. Conor that's the big one for me.

The once best division in the ufc has turned into a mockery.

that would be excellent. <Eek2.0> They can find another opponent for Barboza.

UFC probably hoping Khabib win and then a big show in Russia vs Connie

This guy's ratio for the fights he's been offered vs the fights he's actually shown up for must be some kind of record.

wouldn't mind instead of him against barboza..... but can he make weight?

Feel like you can draw one of three inferences from this:

1- Ferguson is antsy or at least open to a fight.

2- McGregor isn't coming back anytime soon.

3- There's a decent chance that Khabib is about to become the Charlie Brown to the UFC's Lucy

STOP. Make Khabib EARN a high profile fight. Let's please stop talking about Khabib and Ferg until Khabib wins a fight and shows he can actually make it into the cage for crying out loud.

You had your shot against Ferg at 209. I won't ever forgive you Khabib for pulling out against Ferg the day before the fight.

<DCrying>

You bastard. I've never had bigger blue balls for a fight.

Last edited:
wouldn't mind instead of him against barboza..... but can he make weight?
j3SOktP.gif

That's the big question. Imagine the week before the fight...

If Khabib said so it must be a lie. The only person who lies more is Dana and its close.

I literally dont give a shit who its against just get him in the octagon sooner than later. Give him a bum that isnt in the top 100, whatever, just get him in there so he can prove he can make weight and make it to the fight with out breaking his body.

It's weird that they're looking for Tony to defend his interim belt, but not Conor to defend his belt.
The UFC has to tread lightly when it comes to Conor. They don't have authority over him

It'll be complete bullshit if Conor manages to get out of fighting Tony Ferguson.

We need more information. Was he offered that fight 2 months ago? or did it just happen?

Was he offered that after the Barboza fight was made? Are they considering switching out Ferg for Barboza?

There's a lot we don't know based on this one tweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back