Khabib Nurmagomedov is on his way to GOAT-status

I'm pretty sure he's already past goat status in his village. He probably gets actual women at this point.

You have to be blind to not see that. He has a small frame compared to some other LWs
giphy.gif

Darren Till has also made weight 100% of the time by your metric. LOL!

http://www.riakchr.ru/khabib-nurmag...a-na-ulitse-nashi-ruki-eto-kholodnoe-oruzhie/
I know that having your delusions shattered hurts, but fact is that Khabib changing his nutritionist has fixed his weight cutting problem. Now, answer me, which is more likely: Khabib's body getting better at weight cutting prior to UFC 219 or Khabib's new nutritionist being actually good at his job?

william-of-ockham-razor-quote.png

LOL! You don't know what a small frame is. Check the link. Check the facts. They're all in there.

His short for his weight class and with small frame but he might be freakish strong but it has nothing to do with size. Conor was bigger then him and so was majority of his opponents

Until he takes BJ's spot, that is.

Khabib could easily break BJ's record of LW defenses if he put his mind into it.

He isn't even sniffing BJ's jock until he tries taking a fight above LW and doesn't cut 40 pounds to make weight.

I know that having your delusions shattered hurts, but fact is that Khabib changing his nutritionist has fixed his weight cutting problem. Now, answer me, which is more likely: Khabib's body getting better at weight cutting prior to UFC 219 or Khabib's new nutritionist being actually good at his job?

View attachment 454411

Did you not read the part where Khabib himself says how much he weighs. You sound scared to see the truth! LOL

His short for his weight class and with small frame but he might be freakish strong but it has nothing to do with size. Conor was bigger then him and so was majority of his opponents

LMAO, did you not read the article where he says he's 195? That's sad! Keep pretending you know a guys size because you look at their biceps. LMAO

He needs to consistently beat top guys. Basically defend or challenge for a belt three or four more times.

Did you not read the part where Khabib himself says how much he weighs. You sound scared to see the truth! LOL
He says 16-17kg, which makes his walk at weight at around 190. How is that exceptionally bad for the LW division when Tony walks at around 200? You haters are pathetic with your double standards.

He just had a siezure cutting weight and since he wont move up expect him to retire very soon.

Once Khabib destroys the LW division, he's taking that fifth spot. Who's left? Tony, Poirier and Kevin Lee. I can see him trying WW after that.

He has one title defense and has had to pull out of fights in the past, there's still a ways to go. Until he tries out WW there isn't much to be said imho. It's subjective though, if you feel it's enough to put him up there then that's cool (also my bad, I believe BJ's 5-7 above LW not 4-5. I forgot a couple).

Conor bigger than Khabib? <{cruzshake}>

He says 16-17kg, which makes his walk at weight at around 190. How is that exceptionally bad for the LW division when Tony walks at around 200? You haters are pathetic with your double standards.

It’s over 190, do not give him any freebies!

The man is huge, and I never said Tony wasn’t, but Tony has never missed weight much less multiple times. Conor is over here fighting significantly larger men, while not even 100% and getting trashed off it - despite doing the best ever again Khabib!

Back