Khabib Nurmagomedov is on his way to GOAT-status

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Outside of the 4 potential GOATs in MMA it looks like Khabib could be joining that rank and then it becomes something similar to the chinese classical tale of Jin Yong's ''Condor trilogy'' The Five greats of the Martial arts world)

Legend has that there was five greats in the martial world according to Jin Yong's legendary classic.

Khabib will be the last legit GOAT to join the rank of the greats..

His record is 27-0 that is incredible. Jones, Fedor, Spider and GSP are ahead of him by some margin currently but with some couple of big wins and title defenses then he will be officially inducted into the GOAT status

Last edited:
If he beats Tony then fights GSP and wins then I'd say up there for goat status but depending on performance he might need a couple more big fights.

He needs about 9 title defences against top 3 opposition to be in the conversation.

The list of 5 is already complete.

Fedor
Saku
Big Nog
BJ
Hendo

If GSP mans up to challenge the LW title and Khabib somehow wins, he will have a strong case to being the GOAT

If he retires at like 30-0 and beats Tony, GSP and Woodley than I can call him the GOAT.

He's right up there with Palhares and Mayhem Miller...

Khabib has a long way to reach top 10.

latest

Welcome to Sherdog, where the guy who has just won is the GOAT and the one who just lost is a can.

He will have to go to his real weight class of 170 to be GOAT. Right now he is just beating people while making weight 75% of the time.

He will have to go to his real weight class of 170 to be GOAT. Right now he is just beating people while making weight 75% of the time.
<Dylan> What! His actully a small LW? I want some of whatever your smoking

Khabib has made weight 100% of the time after he started working with his new nutritionist - Tyler Minton. Khabib not making weight previously was a problem rooted in his diet and habits, not in his body being too large for LW. You're a delusional hater who has no clue what he's talking about.

Back