Khabib Nurmagomedov calls out Kevin Lee to fight Islam Makahev

"Under rated"? You must be joking. Lando fd up Tony 1000000000x worse than Lee, but because Lee is black and a cocky fuckin asshole, Sherdog loves him.

Sherdoggers love black, cocky assholes?

Okay......

Want to see it. Lee aint on Khabibs level to challenge him currently so its smart of Khabib to block his way and give his boy a boost.

Okay......

Yes, Dagestan's ''Khabib Lite'' would 'Dagestan Massacre' the life out of 1027th rated Kevin "Sage Northcutt" Lee.

And yes, Sherdog loves their black muscly men (and in kind of a concerning cucky homoseual way) - where have you been, brah?

Okay......

u called me out ?

jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg

Kevin Lee was Rank 10 in the past and he called out Khabib as he was Rank 1 constantly. I think he is saying "When u call me out with this rank difference, how about in the opposite way?". Playing some games.
<mma4>

Islam seems like a good fighter, but I think Lee fucks him up at this point in time

Then I think you haven't seen Islam fight enough. Makhachev is the better wrestler and the more diverse striker.

Lee will not take this fight.

He will keep fighting top guys and lose to all of them and then he will fade into obscurity.

I have not seen a most overrated fighter in years. Lee sucks.

Why the hell would you name your name Islam?

Why the hell would you name your name Islam?
Like Hispanics naming their kids Jesus or white people naming their sons christian

Islam would shatter Lee's jaw. Homie already has a weak chin. Sorry Lee, I'm rolling with Islam on this one.

"Under rated"? You must be joking. Lando fd up Tony 1000000000x worse than Lee, but because Lee is black and a cocky fuckin asshole, Sherdog loves him.

I would beg to differ. Most of sherdog doesn’t care much for Lee.. it would have been a little different had he beaten Ferguson but he didn’t.

Lee would get his ass caved in by Dagestan. Lee is an opportunist, a Conor without the talent, and is a reeky vagina of the highest order: home boi broke like a bitch vs old man Tony, who gassed in the third, and subsequently made McTapper look like a Kenyan marathon running version of Braveheart.

Seriously, who quits in top position?! 'Mo like':# MoTownEmbarrassmentOfMankind
LMAO one of the most savage posts I've read in a while. This was almost like poetry ahahaha.

Back