Khabib Nurmagomedov calls out Kevin Lee to fight Islam Makahev

Islam seems like a good fighter, but I think Lee fucks him up at this point in time

Islam fucks Kevin Lee up. Everyone at Aka has said that Makhachev is probably the most well rounded fighter at AKA. The wrestling would be nullified, and Makhachev would KTFO of Lee just like the Jiu Jitsu guy did.

Would love to see Makhachev take on James Vick personally. He doesn't deserve a top 10 just yet.

Last edited:
I just know that it would be very explosive

Islam seems like a good fighter, but I think Lee fucks him up at this point in time

Would love to see Makhachev take on James Vick personally. He doesn't deserve a top 10 just yet.

Kevin Lee was Rank 10 in the past and he called out Khabib as he was Rank 1 constantly. I think he is saying "When u call me out with this rank difference, how about in the opposite way?". Playing some games.

Kevin "Glass Jaw" Lee doesn't want that fight.

He got KTFOd by a BJJ guy with white belt level striking. I shudder to think what Islam would do to him.

Last edited:
The way he threw that left was a thing of beauty.
Thought I'd never say this, but I'm a fan of Islam.

Islam would crush Lee. Been high on this guy for along time, nice to see him getting some respect.

Lee would get his ass caved in by Dagestan. Lee is an opportunist, a Conor without the talent, and is a reeky vagina of the highest order: home boi broke like a bitch vs old man Tony, who gassed in the third, and subsequently made McTapper look like a Kenyan marathon running version of Braveheart.

Seriously, who quits in top position?! 'Mo like':# MoTownEmbarrassmentOfMankind

Lee gets underrated on Sherdog because of his 'smarmy prick' persona.

Lee would never accept it, but it'd be awesome to watch.

Na lee got Kod by jiu jitsu guy lol.

On the real tho. Think so too. Never know tho Islam is game

Lee gets underrated on Sherdog because of his 'smarmy prick' persona.
"Under rated"? You must be joking. Lando fd up Tony 1000000000x worse than Lee, but because Lee is black and a cocky fuckin asshole, Sherdog loves him.

Back