Khabib mentally destroyed Artem

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I thought Khabib was out of line here. He chose the moment to confront Artem and put his hands on him when he had his entire entourage around.

Artem is lucky he he didn’t get released. He had better be quiet.

Everyone from SBG is speaking out and giving interviews but Artem is nowhere to be found.

Poor guy. Khabib took his soul.

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg
Artem conned him & played a mental 'rope-a-dope'...

Artem is Russian and goes there sometimes. Talking shit could get him stabbed by some crazy Khabib fan.
That's what happened to a guy he knew there. Dude got into it with some Dagestanis and he got hospitalized

Artem should have fought Khabib and his 10 goons
What a pussy

What he could have done was not cowered and owned up to what he said. Instead of lying and saying he didn’t say it.

For God sakes he slapped art and he did nothing.

You know, if Khabib was wearing an Amish hat, he’d look like he’s living in an Amaish Paradise.

I think Artem has always been mentally destroyed.

Khabib should have got off the bus, because he didn’t he’s basically already 26-1
lRagqaO.gif

wasn't artem on his own, while khabib's entire crew was there? can't remember. if so, i don't blame artem for not retaliating.

Artem was on his own (or maybe with a guy or two) and Khabib's entire camp came to confront him. Khabib and his crew have pulled shit like this before too, let us not forget brawling with Nate Diaz and his vatos. Ironically the one person who came to Conor's defense on Twatter after the Conor bus incident was Nate Diaz. He knows like any for real man knows that when you roll up on someone with a mob and try to fuck with someone (which Khabib did slap Artem) you are asking to have your head kicked in. Conor merely retaliated.

What he could have done was not cowered and owned up to what he said. Instead of lying and saying he didn’t say it.

"Yeah, I said it you PUSSY. Do something, boy. That's right, it's Artem time now motherfucker. Now get lost and take your chickenshit friends with you."

Sensei Artem taught Conor everything he knows, he's an unsung hero and only his gregarious personality prevents him to ascend to GOAThood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back