Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

Obviously, this is the fight to make. Let's see who can call himself the real champion. Both have a good claim.

You really have questions & concerns on who can call themselves true champ...
tenor.gif

They can fight in September, then Conor can rematch his loss to Khabib on the NYE card and go 0-2 for 2018.

Conor doesn't deserve the fight, MMA is a confirmed joke if you let a guy get instant title shots in every division, hold belts hostage for years without defending them, break the law and come back in like nothing happened, just because he's a celebrity.

If they sweep the bus thing under the rug it's also basically a confirmation that it was a planned thing by UFC to generate buzz, and things just got out of hand in the moment (they werent supposed to throw stuff)

I wouldn't expect anything less from Dana and the UFC. I honestly don't want watch another Conor interview / world tour again, i've enjoyed him being away the past few months before the bus incident.

McDucker trying hard to keep himself relevant while his stock is plummeting.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...o-respect-for-him-i-will-break-conor.3750889/

There is no opponent at the moment, but there are negotiations about a possible fight at the end of the year. For me it makes no difference to be honest. I will fight whoever they give me. As long as I am healthy and have a desire to fight I will be defending my title.

There are negotiations about a fight with McGregor, but I don't want the negotiations to draw out and take to long.If I won't be able to come to an agreement with Conor to fight by the end of this year I would like to fight Poirier or another fighter.

Khabib is a good champion.

But i thought Conor is scared of Khabib :(
If they make the fight,haters will eat their shit for the first time in this case,and then for the second time once Conor defeats him.
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}<CroCop1>
LMAO

After years of ducking this is what fanboys are reduced to. Conor actually fighting is a victory that they can rub in our face.

Eat shit my boy is actually going to take a fight. hahahahaha

Give it to Dustin if McGregor declines 2 offers.

Conor has been training his ass off recently...

For Jail

giphy.gif

McGregor should never even be allowed near another title.

Last edited:
LMAO

After years of ducking this is what fanboys are reduced to. Conor actually fighting is a victory that they can rub in our face.

Eat shit my boy is actually going to take a fight. hahahahaha
You are too stupid to understand anything
Crawl back into a hole

He has one loss in the UFC. Where did you get the 2-3 numbers?
He got choked out by Nate and punched up by Mayweather,so getting mauled by Khabib would mean losing more than winning since leaving FW 2.5 years ago.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then it's going to be either Dustin or Eddie.

Back