PPV
K. Nurmagomedov (c) vs McGregor
Mayweather vs Jackson/Brooks loser
Kavanagh vs Abdelaziz
Nelson vs A. Nurmagomedov
Makhachev vs Lobov

Card ain't complete without this bonus fight:

Dana White vs. Ramzan Kadyrov

If this fight is made there needs to be a world tour to accompany it.

what a pathetic fuck. letting his belt get taken away and then making the fight straight after. pathetic. thats like woman-tier shit. "i want that one, no now i want that one"

coming soon - MAC TAMPONS for when yr nice and flowy

He still has his belt.

if McGregor wants to fight, he knows he has to strike while the iron is hot

September can see GGG vs Canelo actually happen and will take away some of the shine of this money fight

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...o-respect-for-him-i-will-break-conor.3750889/

There is no opponent at the moment, but there are negotiations about a possible fight at the end of the year. For me it makes no difference to be honest. I will fight whoever they give me. As long as I am healthy and have a desire to fight I will be defending my title.

There are negotiations about a fight with McGregor, but I don't want the negotiations to draw out and take to long.If I won't be able to come to an agreement with Conor to fight by the end of this year I would like to fight Poirier or another fighter.
Basically nothing.

Obviously, this is the fight to make. Let's see who can call himself the real champion. Both have a good claim.
Fighter A - 10-0 in the UFC LW division, and has fought 2 times in the UFC's LW division since November 2016.

Fighter B - 1-0 in the UFC LW division, and hasn't fought in the UFC LW division since November 2016.

I think Fighter A's claim weighs a little more heavily than Fighter B's. Just an opinion based on objective truths.

But Sherdpg told me Conor scared yo?

{<huh}

Retards

My prediction is Conor gets another late replacement.

Conor will probably get Ronda`d if he fights Khabib

But Sherdpg told me Conor scared yo?

{<huh}

Retards

My prediction is Conor gets another late replacement.

Sure he is ducking Khabib like the Hell the Bible.
But Money will trick McGregor to take this fight and he will finally get Ronda`d.
Devils Army

So this is happening in December, then? Need enough time for world-tours and press conferences

Sure he is ducking Khabib like the Hell the Bible.
But Money will trick McGregor to take this fight and he will finally get Ronda`d.
Devils Army
The dude literally fights for money. He's a prize fighter. But, money is going to trick him? Wtf? {<huh}

Back