Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

Have Conor fight Nate Diaz and possibly another fight to qualify. You get no special privileges when you run away with the title.

But i thought Conor is scared of Khabib :(
If they make the fight,haters will eat their shit for the first time in this case,and then for the second time once Conor defeats him.
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}<CroCop1>

I'll break the news for everyone.

Khabib will be fighting Dustin next....
Not necessarily. Conor will fight for other people's belts, he just won't defend if he has it. Though these negotiations kind of ruin his "I'll fight Khabib for minimum wage" horse shit. I also don't think he's in a hurry to go 2-3 in his last 5, with 1 of his wins being a MD against a journeyman.

But i thought Conor is scared of Khabib :(
If they make the fight,haters will eat their shit for the first time in this case,and then for the second time once Conor defeats him.
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}<CroCop1>

Afther he signs the contract he must show up. Maybe he'll get arrested again :D.

Not necessarily. Conor will fight for other people's belts, he just won't defend if he has it. Though these negotiations kind of ruin his "I'll fight Khabib for minimum wage" horse shit. I also don't think he's in a hurry to go 2-3 in his last 5, with 1 of his wins being a MD against a journeyman....

he will be fighting Dustin. You can count on it

Wonder if they will amend the rules to allow them to fight on a bus.

That'd be great and it's the fight to make, but for some reason I'm not quite sure I believe it.

Not necessarily. Conor will fight for other people's belts, he just won't defend if he has it. Though these negotiations kind of ruin his "I'll fight Khabib for minimum wage" horse shit. I also don't think he's in a hurry to go 2-3 in his last 5, with 1 of his wins being a MD against a journeyman.
He has one loss in the UFC. Where did you get the 2-3 numbers?

Conor doesn't deserve the fight, MMA is a confirmed joke if you let a guy get instant title shots in every division, hold belts hostage for years without defending them, break the law and come back in like nothing happened, just because he's a celebrity.

If they sweep the bus thing under the rug it's also basically a confirmation that it was a planned thing by UFC to generate buzz, and things just got out of hand in the moment (they werent supposed to throw stuff)

Since Conor wants to fight for peanuts now this should be all wrapped up and official in no time right guys

It’s funny because if the fight gets made everyone will do the usual “Conor has no chance “ thing .

Then when Conor flatlines him Khabib will be a bum who had no stand up. Same shit every time . But if the fight is made there is no chance Khabib makes the walk. He knows he will get humiliated and knocked out .

Ha, Yeah whatever! Will believe it when i see it.

Fuck both those wannabe fighters and their AFK AWOL tactics. End of the year is #1 bullshit. They should have kept Khabib as far away from that belt as they could have. Between him and Conrad's away time, this division will never get rolling...

Will believe it when I See it. Or better yet will believe it when...

1+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a+a++flying+piggif.gif

Conor doesn't deserve shit, but the UFC has been proving recently that merit has nothing to do with anything. Money talks, bullshit walks.
I want to see this fight, don't get me wrong. But I would also like to see some integrity return to the sport, but Dana at the helm and Conor doing as he pleases, I'll be waiting for a long time.
1520356429690.jpg

I thought Dana was too embarrassed by McGregor?

:)

what a pathetic fuck. letting his belt get taken away and then making the fight straight after. pathetic. thats like woman-tier shit. "i want that one, no now i want that one"

coming soon - MAC TAMPONS for when yr nice and flowy

Back