Khabib looks pallid

Lol his neck was like an oak tree and he had the inner fortitude of an ancient sage. Neither fighter started their weight cut until after that presser.

Quit believing Conor's split personality. There were no blue lips.
Sage isnt ancient, hes only 22 and his fortitude is questionable.

wikipedia

A biologist is a scientist who has specialized knowledge in the field of biology, the scientific study of life.[2] Biologists involved in fundamental research attempt to explore and further explain the underlying mechanisms that govern the functioning of living matter. Biologists involved in applied research attempt to develop or improve more specific processes and understanding, in fields such as medicine and industry.

https://www.sokanu.com/careers/biologist/

A biologist is a scientist who studies life, specifically organisms and their relationship to their environment. Generally speaking, biologists study humans, animals and bacteria to gain a better understanding of how the body works and how external factors influence each organism.

Your defense failed
Widely considered in the sciences that you refer to it as human biology or systems physiology. Even in schools biology focuses on the environment (plants and animals more specifically) and human biology is humans.

What I was talking about is how the human body works, key word there is human. Take your .com junk definitions out of here.

Khabib is just drinking Shade of The Evening
warlords-qarth_042516080607.gif

Ahhhh Warlocks of Qarth...

Widely considered in the sciences that you refer to it as human biology or systems physiology. Even in schools biology focuses on the environment (plants and animals more specifically) and human biology is humans.

What I was talking about is how the human body works, key word there is human. Take your .com junk definitions out of here.

Ok i was wrong you arent a biologist.
Go back to elementary school

Back