Khabib, Kennedy joining Siberian Reality show "Game2: winter"

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
source the guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...eality-tv-show-allow-rape-murder-game2-winter

A new Russian reality show where crimes are “allowed” will begin next year.

Game2: Winter will strand 30 contestants in the -40F (-40C) Siberian wilderness for nine months with the surviving winner receiving a $1.6m prize. It will stream 24/7 online.

“Each contestant gives consent that they could be maimed, even killed,” reads an advert. “2000 cameras, 900 hectares and 30 lives. Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.”

Contestants will each sign a waiver acknowledging that they might be raped or killed but the rules also state that police are free to arrest anyone who commits a crime on the show. “You must understand that the police will come and take you away,” the rules state. “We are on the territory of Russia, and obey the laws of the Russian Federation.”

Contestants will be placed in a landscape where bears and wolves are likely to be living. According to the Siberian Times, knives will be allowed yet guns are forbidden. The show is the brainchild of entrepreneur Yevgeny Pyatkovsky who says he “will refuse any claim of participants even if they were to be killed or raped”.

There won’t be a crew but rather 2,000 cameras dotted around the area. Each contestant will also have their own personal recording device. Willing participants need to be 18 and “mentally sane” to compete.

“The show promises to be international,” Pyatkovsky said. “Five countries have already expressed the desire to broadcast it for their audiences.”

He claims that 60 people have already applied, including UFC fighter's Tim Kennedy and Khabib Nurmgomedov.

The American born Kennedy in addition to being a professional fighter, simultaneously serves in the United States National Guard. Kennedy declined to comment on his involvement in the show.

The Russian born Nurmgomedov also declined to comment but since then a cryptic message has appeared on the fighters twitter that roughly translates to "lets go with your chicken".

">

Hahaha holy fucking shit, that can't be serious. I'd watch.

Each contestant gives consent that they could be maimed, even killed,” reads an advert. “2000 cameras, 900 hectares and 30 lives. Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.”

lmao Seriously, what the fuck. Oh, Russia. Please don't ever change.

Hmm. I've never watched a beheading video, so I think I can pass on this as well.

Rape? For what reason. Sounds like a bunch of retarded psychopaths.

Russians are retarded. At least the higher ups.

Haha I read about that...kind of misleading that it says it "allows" rape and murder since obviously they'd be charged for any crimes...that's like saying just because you can murder someone that's it's allowed...

220px-The-condemned-poster.jpg

Sounds like Arnold's "The Running Man."

Siberia is a brutal place. Hope they're getting paid well.

Well, if there were two guys that were going to do it, these would be them.

1) Who would they get raped by? Each other?
2) -40F is not the same as -40C
3) Haha I like how smoking is listed with rape and murder

Decent trolling. No mention of Khabib or Kennedy in linked article.

Imagine Alex Em having a hard-on and you're the only one around...
maxresdefault.jpg
163.gif

Contenders! Are you ready!!!

Vyacheslav-Datsik-542667.jpg

6821256.jpg

Fuck me I'd watch the shit out of Big Brother Crazy Fighter Edition: Datsik, A.Emelianenko and a bunch of other crazies. Shit, I nominate Dan Quinn, Branko Cikatic and TUF1 Leben and Koscheck. And Mark Hunt. We need Mark Hunt.
Do you think there's any way we could get Lee Murray, Joe Son and the Warmachine motherfucker out of prison? Just lock them all in a house with good ol' Hunto and watch them die.

I'll pay for that!

==========

Btw guys, as has already been pointed out, this is savy marketing and nothing more. Murder, rape etc arent allowed in any way as the police will enforce the laws. The show simply doesnt impose any rules on top of the laws.

I don't understand how crimes are allowed lol. Basically what they are saying is all crimes are legal if you don't get caught, otherwise yea you'll go to prison for murder and their are thousands of cameras tracking your movements.

Back