Khabib is vulnerable to single leg TDs/trips. Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor too

Yup this is definitely a PROlogic thread,guy is a horrible poster and I always laugh at the irony of his name.

At least it's a new type of troll thread.

I was getting bored with the left hand stuff.

Sure why not, Conor will outwrestle him :D

Those were legit takedowns

Remember all your trolling about "Kahbib's lethal singles and how Conor is southpaw"

This is another response. The only one who's been taken down off their lead leg is Khabib.

Conor has never been taken down off a single leg pull

The single leg is there for Conor too

Conor isn't out grappling Khabib. Conor has a 95-5 advantage on the feet

But you may just see a little surprise to set the tone or to get Khabib thinking more and more about more and more things to worry about

How many grapplers on Khabib's level has Conor fought? Zero!!!

The point is if Conor wants to win he will do so on the feet. Likewise if Khabib wins it will be on the Mat. That is part of the reason this fight is so interesting.

Let's not overthink this fight.

TS should clearly be put in concussion protocol. If it’s not a concussion, please don’t have children.

How many grapplers on Khabib's level has Conor fought? Zero!!!

The point is if Conor wants to win he will do so on the feet. Likewise if Khabib wins it will be on the Mat. That is part of the reason this fight is so interesting.

Let's not overthink this fight.

Chad is better than Khabib.

Remember when I was breaking down TJ vs Cody and Cruz vs TJ, and you were telling me how much you appreciated my insight and enjoyed my posts?

Damn, what happened to you my friend lol. You are bipolar as shit arent you haha? Pretty surpising response from you honestly. Just so you know... there's two mentally deranged people who are really obsessed with me and who stalk me... @JayE and I Will Cut You...take anything they have to say with a grain of salt...all though it is your choice to believe them if you want...

Also, just so you know, you have no right to speak for anyone. Who do you think you are speaking for an entire fanbase? You can only speak for yourself. That's how you personally feel and that's it...and thats ok...but dont ever say you speak for anyone else...There are even some objective Conor haters who appreciate my breakdowns. What do you make of that?

And as far as real Conor fans go, none of have ever had a problem with me. You are clearly a fake though.

What do you think @NotoriousMillions ? What's your opinion of me?

I think you bring intelligence to this forum that is otherwise lacking, and it's very refreshing.

It's not entirely surprising most can't appreciate it. I mean, when a informational post like this gets wastelanded, while an influx of garbage consisting of hate and shit posts gets plastered in the heavies, what can one expect? This forum is built for morons, and no doubt it consists of them. Thus, it's not surprising they don't have any comprehension or respect for knowledge in this sport. They're taught and allowed not to.

Even if it wasn't entirely accurate, more courtesy and respect should've been shown and actual counter-arguments should've been made. Not the typical "stop hanging on Conor balls" rhetoric.

The posts in this thread really deliver

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Now look at that: )

All this talk about "but Khabib's deadly singles/Conor is a southpaw"

Yet Khabib is the one who has been taken down off his lead leg

While there is no footage of anyone ever completing a full takedown on Conor off a single and staying on top

Conor does have some pretty fantastic trip TDs btw (Holloway fight) Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor.

However the point of this thread isn't to say Conor will take down Khabib. It's to point out that Khabib is the only one who's been taken down off his lead leg. Just thought I would make this thread since all the recent trolling and white noise popping up lately. Ironic how Tibua took Khabib down isn't it?
Thank you my man. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you, that was great.

That just isn't true. If a 50-0 pro boxer couldn't even drop Conor, what chance in hell does Khabib have? Obviously a minuscule chance, but it's no doubt a smaller probability than anything else happening in this fight. If Conor takes down Khabib, it's pure skill. If Khabib somehow knocks Conor out, it's a fluke and everyone knows it.

I could definitely see a decent chance of Conor taking Khabib down if he wants.
You don't really think anybody is taking you seriously, ever, are you?

Just like Jon Jones double legged Chael Sonnen, maybe Fight Fire With Fire?

Jon Jones is a wrestler. At the point Jones fought Sonnen, he already was an extremely well regarded MMA wrestler at the championship level as well. And if that wasn't enough, he was substantially bigger than Sonnen.

Conor isn't a wrestler or a grappler, he's a striker. He is at most, equal in size to Khabib.

Your comparison is terrible. A far more accurate comparison would be Rumble/DC 2(even then, Rumble was a wrestler as well). And look how that turned out.

The wrestling gap between Conor and Khabib is larger than DC and Rumble.

Back