Khabib is vulnerable to single leg TDs/trips. Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor too

I've haven't had any threads deleted. Further proof you are mentally ill and should be banned again.

And math is clearly not your strongsuit.

I can't believe he's getting away with this blatant trolling. Both of these clowns.

Dont think I forgot

Remember your thread "who has Conor ever stopped mid-takedown"

DELETED

And others here will back me up on that

@markg171

I wrote several breakdowns in that thread refuting all your non sense

99% of that thread was you getting torn to shreds and being called out for being the awful delusional shit poster you are. Their words. Not mine

In fact, I'm starting to think you may know a mod or be a troll account, with how you havent gotten banned yet and with how that thread with you getting torn to shreds was conveniently deleted without you getting carded

You don't deserve any more of my attention. You're an obvious ill troll who lives off that. I simply refute your non sense and move on. I'm here to actually discuss and contribute. Which I do with my breakdowns which many people enjoy

Last edited:
I mean, guys, we all know this is his like 8th account. Is it worth the traffic? I don't know, the heavies isn't why I'm on this site, but I feel like there are a lot of other people who do care about the heavies (for whatever misguided reason) that don't want it spammed by someone who has been banned upwards of 5 times and has an obvious personality disorder.

I apologize on the behalf of Conor fans for this retard. Guy has some serious issues if he has been banned that many times and keeps coming back. Like goddamn, there is more to life than Conor and I say that as a huge fan.
Even Conor fans are embarrassed to be associated with this sociopath. <45>

Time to ban TROLLlogic again.

I apologize on the behalf of Conor fans for this retard. Guy has some serious issues if he has been banned that many times and keeps coming back. Like goddamn, there is more to life than Conor and I say that as a huge fan.
Remember when I was breaking down TJ vs Cody and Cruz vs TJ, and you were telling me how much you appreciated my insight and enjoyed my posts?

Damn, what happened to you my friend lol. You are bipolar as shit arent you haha? Pretty surpising response from you honestly. Just so you know... there's two mentally deranged people who are really obsessed with me and who stalk me... @JayE and I Will Cut You...take anything they have to say with a grain of salt...all though it is your choice to believe them if you want...

Also, just so you know, you have no right to speak for anyone. Who do you think you are speaking for an entire fanbase? You can only speak for yourself. That's how you personally feel and that's it...and thats ok...but dont ever say you speak for anyone else...There are even some objective Conor haters who appreciate my breakdowns. What do you make of that?

And as far as real Conor fans go, none of have ever had a problem with me. You are clearly a fake though.

What do you think @NotoriousMillions ? What's your opinion of me?

Last edited:
Conor trying to initiate grappling with Khabib is the last thing he wants to do

Like voluntarily walking into the mouth of a bear

bear.gif
Conor trying to initiate grappling with Khabib is the last thing he wants to do

Like voluntarily walking into the mouth of a bear
tenor.gif

Remember when I was breaking down TJ vs Cody and Cruz vs TJ, and you were telling me how much you appreciated my insight and enjoyed my posts?

Damn, what happened to you my friend lol. You bipolar as shit arent you haha? Pretty surpising response from you honestly. Just so you know... there's two mentally deranged people who are really obsessed with me and who stalk me... @JayE and I Will Cut You...take anything they have to say with a grain of salt...all though it is your choice to believe them if you want...

Also, just so you know, you have no right to speak for anyone. Who do you think you are speaking for an entire fanbase? You can only speak for yourself. That's how you personally feel and that's it...and thats ok...but dont ever say you speak for anyone else...There are even some objective Conor haters who appreciate my breakdowns. What do you make of that?

And as far as real Conor fans go, none of have ever had a problem with me. You are clearly a fake though.

What do you think @NotoriousMillions ? What's your opinion?

Yeah, your post about cody vs TJ was spot on but whenever conor is brought up, you shit on whoever his opponent is. Fucks sake, you even said conor was a better wrestler than DC.
You said you appreciate skill, how about the skill khabib displays on the ground?
Stop tagging other people for your battles and stop getting triggered. Every thread is the same shit.

Yeah, your post about cody vs TJ was spot on but whenever conor is brought up

There it is right there

The real issue is you with Conor.

You love when I praise other fighters, yet when I praise Conor you lose your shit and get offended. Some "real fan" you are; )

You are very transparent. Why does Conor getting any love for his incredible skills bother you? If you can't appreciate Conor, then who can you?

Look within yourself and fix yourself: )

Btw, I NEVER said Conot was a better wrestler then DC. That's you making stuff up to "justify" your position

And Khabib is indeed an Incredible wrestler. When have I ever said other wise

It's Conor haters who always shit on Conor's opponents after Conor beats them to avoid giving Conor any credit

Last edited:
There's no excusing your hypocrisy and you being bipolar with me my friend lol

You see, the real issue is you with Conor.

You love when I praise other fighters, yet when I praise Conor you lose your shit and get offended. Some "real fan" you are; )

You are very transparent. Why does Conor getting any love for his incredible skills bother you? If you can't appreciate Conor, then who can you?

Look within yourself and fix yourself: )

Btw, I NEVER said Conot was a better wrestler then DC. That's you making stuff up to justify your position
I love it when you praise other fighters? I lose my shit when you praise Conor? ... What? Try again.

I mean, the clown just said he'd cut me. The personality disorder is worsening. Maybe now one of the mods can, you know, do their job.

You either didn't read what I said or have reading comprehension issues

I will just show you how under rated Conor's clinch game is

And how lethal Conor actually is from inside with elbows and body punching

3502a21.gif

2i7yahk.gif

9u4u2g.gif

Khabib even having the chin to walk through Conor's counters and even managing to get close enough to Conor to wrap him up, is only half the battle.

A lot of people are in for a rude awakening.

Once Khabib even manages to get close to Conor, he's now going to have to deal with Conor's hellacious body punching, countering in tight, elbows in tight etc

Khabib has to be careful in the clinch against Conor

Conor is lethal from every range and every position

Okay...saying Conor's clinch is "underrated" would imply that people are dissing his clinch game. I have yet to see anyone say his clinch is terrible. You are also comparing his performance in clinch against Nate Diaz to Khabib. They are nothing alike and Khabib is way more dangerous in the clinch than Nate. Conor can throw in the clinch against Nate because he knows Nate is not going to threaten him with TD's, whereas he will have to worry about that against Khabib. A wrestler can look like they have good or even great striking when put against someone with worse striking...but that doesn't mean they can all of a sudden become K1 Champ.

Also, I get that you're a huge fanboy of Conor's...but you gotta realize MMAth doesn't work by now. Right? Just so you know, as much as I can't stand Conor and his fanbase, I think Conor is a terrible match-up for Khabib. I have posted here on Sherdog that I think Conor has a 60-75% chance a beating Khabib, and that if Conor does win...he will most likely make it look easy doing it. I don't understand why so many people believe Khabib is so bad for Conor, when in reality it is the other way around. No, not because of Conor's clinch. I have zero confidence that Conor will willingly engage with Khabib in the clinch.

I love it when you praise other fighters? I lose my shit when you praise Conor? ... What? Try again.
You like me when im giving breakdowns on TJ, Cruz, or Cody

But when its about Conor or me saying how great Conor is, im suddenly a shit poster, or a retard

You are very transparent and the only one who's truly biased

1. Khabib is an amazing wrestler.

2. This isn't a thread to prove Conor WILL take Khabib down or to disparage Khabib.

It's simply all about the whole "lead leg/but single leg southpaw" talking points..

My response: "well the only one who's ever been taken down off his lead leg is Khabib. Not Conor"....

"And btw, I wonder what would happen if Conor surprised Khabib with an unexpected TD"

3. Its Conor haters who are always shitting on anyone who Conor beats in order to refuse giving Conor any credit. What do you have to say about that?

If/when Conor wins, who do you think will be the ones discrediting Khabib? The same people who right now are shitting on Conor and claiming Khabib will expose him. The same people "praising Khabib" right now, will be the first ones shitting on Khabib when Conor wins (in order to avoid giving Conor any credit)

They will simply jump on to Tony's bandwagon next or Gsp's bandwagon next.

When Conor signs to face Gsp (after he beats Khabib) watch how many Conor haters on sherdog will suddey become Gsp's biggest #1 fans lol

Now look at that: )Conor does have some pretty fantastic trip TDs btw (Holloway fight) Khabib's lead leg is there for Conor.

Well, it looks like Dillon Danis convinced somebody when he said that Conor could outgrapple Khabib! :D

On a serious note, Tibau is a solid jiu jitsu black belt and a gorilla at lightweight, who statistically has some of the best defensive wrestling in the sport. It's not weird that he was a tough matchup for a young Khabib back in the day!

You like me when im giving breakdowns on TJ, Cruz, or Cody

But when its about Conor or me saying how great Conor is, im suddenly a shit poster, or a retard

You are very transparent and the only one who's truly biased

1. Khabib is an amazing wrestler.

2. This isn't a thread to prove Conor WILL take Khabib down or to disparage Khabib.

It's simply all about the whole "lead leg/but single leg southpaw" talking points..

My response: "well the only one who's ever been taken down off his lead leg is Khabib. Not Conor"....

"And btw, I wonder what would happen if Conor surprised Khabib with an unexpected TD"

3. Its Conor haters who are always shitting on anyone who Conor beats in order to refuse giving Conor any credit. What do you have to say about that?

If/when Conor wins, who do you think will be the ones discrediting Khabib? The same people who right now are shitting on Conor and claiming Khabib will expose him. The same people "praising Khabib" right now, will be the first ones shitting on Khabib when Conor wins (in order to avoid giving Conor any credit)

They will simply jump on to Tony's bandwagon next or Gsp's bandwagon next.

When Conor signs to face Gsp (after he beats Khabib) watch how many Conor haters on sherdog will suddey become Gsp's biggest #1 fans lol
Jesus...
I don't know where you got 'me liking you' into this. If I see a good thread, I'll tell you, if I see a shit thread, I'll tell you. You literally made a thread where you said it's very possible that Conor outgrapples and ragdolls Khabib, Is that you being objective? LOL. Conor is retarded if he tries to grapple with Khabib. Hell, any Khabib fan who says Khabib has a chance standing is retarded.
Conor is the best boxer in the UFC, agreed there.
Conor might possibly ragdoll Khabib, bullshit.

So what? Why get so triggered about what other people think? I'm a huge Brock fan and he gets shat on the most here, doesn't mean I head into every thread and start pointless shit. Stop taking this so seriously. This thread is shit and I struggle to think of a purpose of this, getting back at those vile and evil Conor haters?

Huh, got wastelanded.
I see a similar fate for many more Conor vs Khabib threads.

Jesus...
I don't know where you got 'me liking you' into this. If I see a good thread, I'll tell you, if I see a shit thread, I'll tell you.

Yeah, I don't care what you think nor do I do anything for your opinion or approval lol.

It's your choice to read my breakdown threads, and take the education in or not.

You were very nice with me when I was praising fighters you liked

Then in this thread you came out attacking me with nonsense for no reason. I couldn't believe the level of bipolarness from you lol

TerraRayzing said:
You literally made a thread where you said it's very possible that Conor outgrapples and ragdolls Khabib, Is that you being objective?

So here's another issue of yours

You have 0 reading comprehension.

Not only do you grossly misinterpret what I say, you flat-out put words in my mouth.

No where did I say Conor would outgrapple Khabib

Actually read the thread

No where did I even use the word ragdoll

I mean what the fuck are you even trying to babble on about?

I'm tired of you making shit up. If you're going to say something about me, actually back it up with a quote of something I actually said

When I think about it, there's a reason why the actual good educated posters like me and agree with me.

How funny that it only seems to be the shit or troll posters who always have issue with me.

Look, you said you didn't like the way I supposedly disparage other fighters to make Conor look better

I asked you a question about what you then have to say about Conor haters always shiting on Conor's opponents to avoid giving him any credit.

You ignored it for a reason. It's clear you just have some weird personal agenda here.

And here's a thought, if you don't like a thread, then don't post in it. How about you just don't post in my threads.

You are supposedly a Conor fan yet you only take issue with Conor fans, while never going after the haters who are a 1000x worse. Exposed

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't care what you think nor do I do anything for your opinion or approval lol.

It's your choice to read my breakdown threads, and take the education in or not.

You were very nice with me when I was praising fighters you liked

Then in this thread you came out attacking me with nonsense for no reason. I couldn't believe the level of bipolarness from you lol

So here's another issue of yours

You have 0 reading comprehension.

Not only do you grossly misinterpret what I say, you flat-out put words in my mouth.

No where did I say Conor would outgrapple Khabib

Actually read the thread

No where did I even use the word ragdoll

I mean what the fuck are you even trying to babble on about?

I'm tired of you making shit up. If you're going to say something about me, actually back it up with a quote of something I actually said

When I think about it, there's a reason why the actual good educated posters like me and agree with me.

How funny that it only seems to be the shit or troll posters who always have issue with me.

Look, you said you didn't like the way I supposedly disparage other fighters to make Conor look better

I asked you a question about what you then have to say about Conor haters always shiting on Conor's opponents to avoid giving him any credit.

You ignored it for a reason. It's clear you just have some weird personal agenda here.

And here's a thought, if you don't like a thread, then don't post in it. How about you just don't post in my threads. Clownshoes

You are supposedly a Conor fan yet you only take issue with Conor fans, while never going after the haters who are a 1000x worse. You're a complete joke
Calling me bipolar. <45><45>
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/y...khabib-first-before-knocking-him-out.3811735/
Try again, retard. I'll call a shit thread a shit thread, that's me being objective.

Back