Khabib is the most complete grappler to ever compete in MMA

If you're below MW you immediately disqualify yourself in any "complete" discussion.

NEWS FLASH: SIZE AND STRENGTH are vital in grappling. If you're a LW you're way too small to be effective against decent HW grapplers regardless of how P4P skilled you are, which means no, you're not complete.
Yet khabib beats dc and rockhold and cain in training sessions. Never even loses a round in training.. Hmmmm

Hes the only one in the ufc with that aura, after him would be DC I guess considering he only lost to a steroid user.
Making sambo great again

Yet khabib beats dc and rockhold and cain in training sessions. Never even loses a round in training.. Hmmmm

Right, and Ronda routinely drops world champion pro boxers in training. Only dummies believe this kind of bullshit hype from trainers and teammates. Show me actual proof that he can hang with elite HW grapplers in real competition.

Right, and Ronda routinely drops world champion pro boxers in training. Only dummies believe this kind of bullshit hype from trainers and teammates. Show me actual proof that he can hang with elite HW grapplers in real competition.
search ive seen vids and heard tales im sure they arent hard to find.

search ive seen vids and heard tales im sure they arent hard to find.

Tales doesn't mean shit. I can tell you tales of me benching 600lbs x 10 reps raw.

Show me Khabib in open weight grappling competition. Dude couldn't even take down Gleison Tibau, and you think he out grapples Cain and DC in training. Get real.

Sherdog is making it out like Conor has no chance.

I may actually be supporting that plucky underdog McNugget come October 6th.

Says a guy with a Khabib av = Cool story, comrade.

I think a legit argument of why Khabib is not the most complete grappler is that he hasn't proven to be effective on his back, and no submissions (afaik) from the guard.
Watch his non-UFC fights for some nice triangles. Or Trujillo fight where he's on his back for a short time period and it almost ended in a triangle yet again.

EDIT: oops another guy told you already, nevermind

Instructors-Profile-Ben-Askren.png
cm-punk-ufc-return-203-wwe-mma-weigh-in-cleveland-ohio-584298.jpg

I find it funny how you guys are now making efforts on finding Khabib holes in his grappling and yet fail to recognize that is very probable that he's the most complete grappler to ever compete in MMA. And this is the reason of his great success in despite his pretty average level of striking.

Yes GSP and Mendes have better wrestling doubles and singles but Khabib have them plus a much better diversity of other Sambo and Judo takedowns and throws.

Yes Maia and Ferguson have way better subs but Khabib has that plus overall a much much better standup grappling.

Yes Karo and Akiyama had better Judo throws but Khabib has that plus a much better ground top control.

Yes Cormier and Colby have better clinch control but Khabib has that plus much better subs.

The list can keep going but you get the point.
i don’t know if he’s the most complete quite yet but he’s definitely up there for sure

I find it funny how you guys are now making efforts on finding Khabib holes in his grappling and yet fail to recognize that is very probable that he's the most complete grappler to ever compete in MMA. And this is the reason of his great success in despite his pretty average level of striking.

Yes GSP and Mendes have better wrestling doubles and singles but Khabib have them plus a much better diversity of other Sambo and Judo takedowns and throws.

Yes Maia and Ferguson have way better subs but Khabib has that plus overall a much much better standup grappling.

Yes Karo and Akiyama had better Judo throws but Khabib has that plus a much better ground top control.

Yes Cormier and Colby have better clinch control but Khabib has that plus much better subs.

The list can keep going but you get the point.
ezgif-1-5c6bda967b.gif
Pffft.... Conor has this covered. Khabibs grappling is probably the best in MMA...But Conor's Takedown defense, is better. Khabib is not penetrating Conors defense.

If you're below MW you immediately disqualify yourself in any "complete" discussion.

NEWS FLASH: SIZE AND STRENGTH are vital in grappling. If you're a LW you're way too small to be effective against decent HW grapplers regardless of how P4P skilled you are, which means no, you're not complete.
Not true.. Khabib, Askren, GSP and Shields. Plus, all one has to do is look at the Absolute division at Grappling comps, the biggest man doesn't always win in the end.

Such a stupid argument....
More of your "impeccable Logic"....

upload_2018-8-23_12-53-1.jpeg

Conor is not a "complete" fighter, yet you call him GOAT.
Great logic.

Against which great grapplers has he shown this?
RDA?

This best grappler ever sure struggled with tibau

Listen I think the guys grappling, it looks fantastic. Best ever is way too much of a stretch, especially seeing as he’s not exactly out grappled the best grapplers of his division. Come back to me if he out grapples Tony, Chiesa, Lee etc.

This best grappler ever sure struggled with tibau
Khabib hasn't fought anyone.

He has a grand total of 2 good wins: Barboza and RDA and they aren't even that high status.

The rest of his wins are decent or unknowns.

If he can win 15 more fights in a row against all top flight competition, then he has an argument.
Is it his fault nobody gave him a tough fight?
He beat everyone they put in front of him, EVERY round. Fact.
Tibau, was a state champion in Rio de Janeiro in both BJJ and Wrestling.....He was also on a pure Roid breakfast..

usa-today-7669299.0.jpg

Back