Khabib is the Fedor of the LW Division

there is no Fedor of the lw division, he fought with big boys and thats make the difference

He's undefeated because all he does is cruch cans. I can't wait for him to get exposed. Sad thing is he fights undersized foes because he can't hang at his true weight class.

Hopefully Edson exposes him in a Werdum type fashion.
Ufc teen newb detected.
salty cause he missed fedor's reign. i understand, ts.

I think Edson and Tony would beat him, but he's very very good, despite shitty striking.
I have my doubts with Edson. I feel he will be to hesitant to strike for fear of the takedown but I'm hoping.

I'd really like to see Khabib fight someone like Frankie Edgar but Tony is fun too.

I'm mean Fedor actually fought more than once a year sooo....

I have my doubts with Edson. I feel he will be to hesitant to strike for fear of the takedown but I'm hoping.

I'd really like to see Khabib fight someone like Frankie Edgar but Tony is fun too.
He's got one of the best tdds these days, each leg kick will make it harder for Khabib

there is no Fedor of the lw division, he fought with big boys and thats make the difference

I actually have respect for Fedor. He fought HW when he was easily a LHW. Most of his wins were in pride though and they known for fight fixing so his record is kinda sketchy.

Hardly, Fedor’s striking was another league away, bested CroCop ffs...

An overrated Russian? You're right.

Is RDA a can or undersized? Or an undersized can?

Khabibs best win is RDA before he jumped on the Roids and started smashing people and looking completely different. That's all Khabib fans have.

I actually have respect for Fedor. He fought HW when he was easily a LHW. Most of his wins were in pride though and they known for fight fixing so his record is kinda sketchy.

They fixed fights because some fighters had background in puroresu but they dont care much about records in japan. We dont know if yakuza played some role in Fedor fights, but there is no place without corruption. If they fixed Fedor's fight, I would say they did it with Coleman. You do not fight like Randleman or Fujita did if you want to lose.

My english is not too good, sorry about that guys.

Exposed? Didn't Fedor knock down Werdum in like 20 seconds before deciding it would be a good idea to leap into his guard?

That gives the feeling that a replay of that fight might go a different way, even with Fedor being greatly ring aged and worn.

You are taking the one good name on his record as an example and it wasn't even prime RDA. He couldn't finish him either.

Yes he is fighting undersized people when he walks around between a mw and lhw. He can't hang with people his own weight. He sacrifices his health because he is too scared to fight ww or mw
why stop at mw and lhw? he's obviously a super hw, he'd have to cut to make 265!

khabib is an idiot for fucking up the ferguson fight, and he's a big lightweight, but anyone who believes he's a middleweight is a mental midget. rockhold makes him look like a kid.

as for the rest of your incoherent rambling in this thread, pretty much everyone on the roster cuts weight. i guess everyone who fights in the ufc is scared, they should all strive to be real men. these god damn bitches making their money fighting in a cage, they have nothing on @Apollo1029.

why stop at mw and lhw? he's obviously a super hw, he'd have to cut to make 265!
@Apollo1029.
Khabib has been said to cut up to 37 lbs to make weight. That puts him at 192 lbs walking around. How is that not a middleweight?

He is scared... to lose by fighting someone similar sized. He is willing to sacrifice his own health to have a size advantage, that is how scared he is. Hey it's his kidneys. If he wants to sacrifice them it's his prerogative.

Khabib has been said to cut up to 37 lbs to make weight. That puts him at 192 lbs walking around. How is that not a middleweight?

He is scared... to lose by fighting someone similar sized. He is willing to sacrifice his own health to have a size advantage, that is how scared he is. Hey it's his kidneys. If he wants to sacrifice them it's his prerogative.

there isn't a single lightweight in the world who cuts 37lbs. khabib weighing 192lbs 2 months before the fight doesn't mean he cuts 37lbs. what he weighs in camp is completely and utterly irrelevant, there are only two weights that matter: the weigh-in weight, and the fight night weight.

a week before the weigh-ins, guys start loading up on water, and abruptly cut that 3-4 days before the weigh-in. their water intake is much lower, they dehydrate themselves with salty baths, saunas, workouts. that's cutting weight, the dehydration, and a limited diet. i'd say he goes from about 175 to 155, which is a solid cut. a 25lbs cut is absolutely brutal.

the fight night weight is roughly what they weighed a week before the fight, before they started cutting. if he's 175, or even 180, but he made 155 the day before, then he's a lightweight.

you bitching and moaning about him being scared is fucking ridiculous, considering everyone on the roster does the same thing. you think middleweights weigh 185 on fight night? most of them are easily 205, omg they're all LHWs, ducking DC and jones!!!

by your own logic, anyone who cuts weight is scared. let me run this by you one more time: you, a sherdog poster, are questioning the courage of professional mma fighters. get the fuck outta here.

Back