Khabib is pretty Overrated atm

Jesus Christ you literally could be writing this to yourself. Unfortunately you completely lack any and all self awareness. Please show me one post i have picked Khabib to beat Conor. You don’t have a fucking clue about anything. Now fuck off little boy you are boring me with this same old pretentious garbage. Stick to beating up Leben in your dreams, your death punch, and thinking you’re Michael Jordan. You sad sack of shit. Oh before you delusion runs wild I wasn’t calling you Jesus. You’re just clearly as delusional as he was.
Where'd you come up with "thinking I'm michael Jordan" by the way?

only thing I said was that narcissistic tendencies were common amongst confident people and It's not necessarily a bad thing provided It's balanced. I simply used athletes and public figures as they're the most obvious example, I even said very clearly that I wasn't Implying I was anywhere near that level..Just using them as the most obvious analogy. Although, this is another classic example of you taking the words people say and twisting them. Either that or you need to work on your reading comprehension.

In terms of you picking Khabib to beat Conor, I don't know. Although you've been quite a blatant Conor hater from day 1 and you can't seem to post unless It's about him. Perhaps I just assumed.

In regards to Chris Leben, It's a silly thing to say over the Internet, vodka was Involved, stating you'd beat a pro fighter on an Internet forum will always warrant such responses and deservedly so. That said, I don't take It back, stand by It and It has more to do with me being confident In my boxing, experience and the fact that I don't think Leben Is very good at all. Skill wise, he's terrible everywhere. Now, however true It may be( something only I personally would know) It was a silly statement to say on the Internet and I deserve the criticism. That said, I'm perfectly entitled to think what I want..as are you, that's where the story ends. Beyond that, It's a waste of time and energy beating a dead horse.

I understand how you're looking for anything and everything to twist and fit your distorted narrative though.

I have self awareness. At the end of the day, I just give no fucks. Particularly on this platform and speaking to Idiots like yourself.

Last edited:
The irony is delicious.
I know what I know and I speak of what I have some level of education or experience In.

There's a huge difference between that and someone completely speaking out of their ass about people on the internet that they've never met and ultimately know nothing about.

which this dude does to absolutely everyone from Rogan, Conor, myself and the countless others I've seen him argue with on these forums. He has everyone figured out In spite of never meeting or knowing a thing about them.

Huge difference.

I know what I know and I speak of what I have some level of education or experience In.

There's a huge difference between that and someone completely speaking out of their ass about people on the internet that they've never met and ultimately know nothing about.

which this dude does to absolutely everyone from Rogan, Conor, myself and the countless others I've seen him argue with on these forums. He has everyone figured out In spite of never meeting or knowing a thing about them.

Huge difference.
ChrisLeben_Headshot.png

How good is Khabib's striking defense and his chin? That will be one of the biggest factors in the fight. If he can eat a shot coming in, he might be able to submit him like Duffy and Diaz did to him. If not he might be in trouble if he can't find another way to setup his ground game before McGregor tires out.

Top 5 over rated
Top 10 depends on star power
-top 10 underated

He might lose to Tony and Lee, but we all knew Conor had a slim chance to win.

Funny that Khabib dropped Conor and ate his best shots that he was able to land.

I love him. Great fighter. Absolutely a fan, take a lot from his style.

I think he's definitely a little overrated atm though.

People are treating him as If he's a god.

He has many holes In his game that the level / styles of his opponents thus far haven't been able to expose.

I could see him losing to Conor, Tony and Kevin Lee.

It just seems like he has many holes In his game that have yet to be exposed and we just don't know enough about him yet to really put him In such high regard.

Kevin Lee is a superior fighter all around than Khabib along with being much younger / having a much higher ceiling and is ridiculously underrated. Yet Khabib is hailed as a god, for beating who exactly?

Great fighter but I feel he has yet to meet someone who's been able to truly expose the glaring holes In his game / style.

Do you think the above Is good analysis?
Retarded as fuck lol

Do you think the above Is good analysis?
Retarded as fuck lol
Lol this guy really goes Into old threads just to try and hate

Sorry bro, you pretended to be an expert In boxing and fighting In the other thread, even though you don't trained and It failed.

I apologize that It hurt your feelings and you have to be petty / bump old threads because of it.

That said, although the wording of this thread should have been done better..the premise essentially was that I think we should give It a bit of time before calling Khabib this unbeatable god. At that stage, he didn't really have any wins against top opponents and It seemed his clinch heavy approach to takedowns, often times with his chin up In the air was a glaring hole that was ready to be exposed. Honestly, If you read what Kevin Lee was saying around the same time and even prior to the Conor fight, It wasn't all that much different than this

And Khabib definitely proved himself. His boxing Improved dramatically In a short period of time, he fixed the holes In his approach to the takedown which would leave himself open to be countered. Deserves all the respect In the world.

lol..

you should probably learn how to actually analyse fights before speaking so confidently on things you clearly don't understand.

Lol

Quality thread

Needed a good laugh before hit the hay.

Good night folks and remember this thread was from that guy on another level lol

Ts wants banning what a shite thread ... if you dont know anything about fighting you shouldnt be allowed to post on forum about fighting end of

Lol this guy really goes Into old threads just to try and hate

Sorry bro, you pretended to be an expert In boxing and fighting In the other thread, even though you don't trained and It failed.

I apologize that It hurt your feelings and you have to be petty / bump old threads because of it.

That said, although the wording of this thread should have been done better..the premise essentially was that I think we should give It a bit of time before calling Khabib this unbeatable god. At that stage, he didn't really have any wins against top opponents and It seemed his clinch heavy approach to takedowns, often times with his chin up In the air was a glaring hole that was ready to be exposed. Honestly, If you read what Kevin Lee was saying around the same time and even prior to the Conor fight, It wasn't all that much different than this

And Khabib definitely proved himself. His boxing Improved dramatically In a short period of time, he fixed the holes In his approach to the takedown which would leave himself open to be countered. Deserves all the respect In the world.
<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01>

Only on Sherdog can a guy go 26-0, win the belt, never lose a round, wrestle a bear, and be considered overrated

Last edited:
Lol

Quality thread

Needed a good laugh before hit the hay.

Good night folks and remember this thread was from that guy on another level lol
It could be summed up with a few lines from the OP.

It just seems like he has many holes In his game that have yet to be exposed and we just don't know enough about him yet to really put him In such high regard.

Great fighter but I feel he has yet to meet someone who's been able to truly expose the glaring holes In his game / style.

A wise person questions more than he is certain. To his credit, Khabib Is a far more proven fighter at this point and he's fixed many of those holes In his game. Particularly In his boxing, he also seems far more Intelligent In his approach to takedowns where as back then..you'd see him rush forward a lot for a clinch, chin up, hands down. That's something I felt would get him Into a lot of trouble eventually and It's not something you see him do anymore.

I still think that Kevin Lee matches up well against him and will be a future champ. All In all, It wasn't bad analysis for the time period. The epitome of most people's thought process about Khabib was that he was unbeatable and nobody could touch him. This thread was calling that Into question and suggesting that maybe It's a bit premature.

Back