Khabib is overrated

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
All the guys he fought are bums.
I wouldn't watch any of his previous opponents in the UFC fight and most of his wins are from Russian fighters, who no one knows about.

He doesn't not belong in title contention. He doesn't deserve it. He had it and he wasted it. He is way too big for the division. Just go Welterweight, why you scurred?

I was excited for his fight with Tony but Khabib sucks so there is a little salt here. I am right to feel this way.
They should of just rewarded Tony with the belt so Khabib can feel saltly too.
How dare you make us feel salty alone?

You feel me man?

Your overrated.

He is not.

I would love to see El Chewy wrestle with bears<Lmaoo>

But then again, El Chewy would duck any able bodied person that gets in his way :rolleyes:

He is not.

I would love to see El Chewy wrestle with bears<Lmaoo>

But then again, El Chewy would duck any able bodied person that gets in his way :rolleyes:
His record is padded as his fairy tales. He probably wrestled his teddy bears.

hes a hell of a grappler and he wears a cool hat.

he can bully any1 at 155 except maybe justin g. that kid is a savage

MJ hurt him on the feet and Ferguson uses his reach, he can do the same. Ferguson also has better cardio too

original thread, never heard this before, great read!

Most of the lightweight division is overrated.

He'd be the interim champ if he could control his weight, I don't see how he's overrated.

I would like to see him defend it.
he won't fight for peanuts again, it isn't happening.
and btw, his next sparring match is fixed!
Its clear as day obvious,
sets up may mac 2
after that conor retires with a quarter billion in the bank,
I wish it weren't true but.....

Yeah he's pretty overrated. If he meets a really good striker with good TDD, he's done. We saw Michael Johnson wobble him a few times, imagine if he fought a striker with the accuracy and power of conor mcgregor.... It's just Khabib is a monster wrestler, with some of the best and most vicious ground n pound, however we saw Gleison Tibau (who IMO beat khabib and exposed Khabib HORRIBLE striking), defend 13 takedowns from Khabib. So its not impossible to stuff his takedowns, you just need to really have top tier TDD.

are you trying to say conors belt is overated?
I might agree
Conor
He'd be the interim champ if he could control his weight, I don't see how he's overrated.

His record is padded as stated. Meaning he beat a bunch of bums to have that number of wins. Only three of the UFC fighters he fought have a little name but those UFC fighters are bums. Everyone sets him out to be a beast but he only defeated bums.

he won't fight for peanuts again, it isn't happening.
and btw, his next sparring match is fixed!
Its clear as day obvious,
sets up may mac 2
after that conor retires with a quarter billion in the bank,
I wish it weren't true but.....

I've seen saying this for awhile now, that MayMac fight is a fix. But I think Floyd is the one taking a dive. Dana's in on it too, probably has a ton of money riding on it. His demeanor is very suspect, like the cat swallowed the canary.

pullout merchant

has zero stand-up

ducked fergy

has beaten nobodies

conor will stuff his desperate takedowns and the left cross will find its target. khabib will get "mendes'ed"

Back