Khabib is Overrated - Conor won round 3 after 1 & 2 rounds of "mauling" and got caught in 4th

Caught in the 4th? caught by what? lmao

Again, I WANTED McGregor to win, but you fan bois are fucking delusional.

Lmao Khabib was toying with his prey. He pounded his face, talked to him, kept it standing and Mcgregor didnt do shit. He couldnt. He almost gets ktfo.... Mcgregor is legit but he will never touch Khabib. It felt like that discovery video where a lioness toys with a baby impala and nurtures it for a while until she decided to snap that neck.

Conor eeks out a round so Khabib isn't that great? Khabib completely neutralized him in the first, dominated him in the second, took the third off, finished him in the forth. Conor was never close to winning the fight.

Ban this trolltard

Khabib didn't take off Round 3. He was going for the takedown. He just failed to get it because of Conor's cheating. (Pant grabbing and putting his hands inside Khabib's gloves)

Cheating isn't winning.

Nope. He wanted, and his team wanted to stand in round 3 , to test khabibs stand up against a striker like Conor

Lmao the fight was almost stopped in rd 2 because conor wasnt intelligently defending himself.

Your boy got absolutely dominated. Theres nothing you or anyone else can say to change that.
But then won round 3 ? Dominated sure

rueica3pwy0j0ax4lkrd

Never even liked McG but goddamn that was fucking HUMILIATING it was literally so fucking painful to watch I felt bad and I picked Kabob to win...fuck

Khabib beat Conor so bad this thread ended up in the Wasteland

This is why you can't change your mind half way through an abortion

Conors antics crossed the morals and values of the sport. He got owned, shitted on and embarrassed like he deserved. Eventually his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. Only thing notorious about him is his ego which got deflated as he was in fetal position getting smashed and getting his chest caved in. Game Over

I'm sure even you know Khabib took round 3 off after burning a lot of energy in the second. Conor didn't get awarded one fifth of the belt for taking a round so it really doesn't matter does it?

Back