Khabib is mediocre without the cage (video), Conor will gameplan

What a moronic video, that guy is a complete asshole, that video means shit today anyways

But the fight is happening in a cage. So how is Conor going to game plan for it?

He will basically train in a cage made of these.

Electric-Fencing-001-415x415.jpg

Khabib is mediocre without the cage.. Conor will gameplan

Conor gonna rig the cage to explode, leaving just an elevated mat to fight on, Kumite style! What a master game plan!

Khabib will be so confused!

Yes, this is an older fight, however Khabib had already been grappling his entire life, so spare me the "prime" excuse.

Imagine someone showing a video of Tyron Woodley for example in college and saying he was too young. It's absurd, he was already an absolute beast wrestler in his wrestling prime.

Khabib gets completely nullified here with shocking ease by a guy that looks like he could make 135 with modern weight-cutting, largely because there is no cage for him to rely on.

You can bet Conor and SBG are aware of his as Conor has unparalleled fight IQ. The difference in Khabib's grappling efficacy without the cage is so dramatic that it's literally like putting superman back on Krypton.

Go suck a potato.

>Khabib is mediocre without the cage
>The fight will take place in a cage
{<BJPeen}

Even if was long time ago that failed takedown looked a lot like the ones vs Iaquinta. I didn't need that video tho for my prediction of this fight. Connor is gona clip him early an flash ko Khabib then everyone will say bs stoppage.

I get what you're going for, but really you went about it all wrong. It would have made more sense for you to say conor isnt gonna back straight into the fence like barboza or RDA, and he has great ring craft, while khabib isn't a great cage cutter. But then again, neither is diaz, and he still found a way to get the fight there.

wait a minute. How is Khabib not a great cage cutter? he pinned everyone against the cage.

Even if was long time ago that failed takedown looked a lot like the ones vs Iaquinta. I didn't need that video tho for my prediction of this fight. Connor is gona clip him early an flash ko Khabib then everyone will say bs stoppage.

if Khabib so much as even stumbles a little, the ref will stop it. Expect it to be even more likely if ref is Herb Dean.

Wow I knew he was mismatched but this is ridiculous

Did you seriously subtitle "cheat by grabbing gi" about a sambo match ???

Waouh!

Back