Khabib is in a win-win situation right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
No one fears him.
The guy on the ground here looks pretty frightened.
after-scoring-the-submission-win-khabib-nurmagomedov-yells-at-conor-mcgregor-leading-to-a-major-brawl-image-via-ufc-on-foxyoutube-screencap_2114541.jpg

If Khabib quits, (and since he is under contract he can't go fight elsewhere) Conor would ride him forever with a full on verbal assault.

Khabib would lose his mind.

Even Dana would join in and start talking shit about Khabib.

Khabib is no GSP, he takes everything they say seriously.
lol McTapper has nothing left to say

Khabib doesn't move needle. He just tries to save his pussy cheap shotting friends career. He knows his own career is done after Conor gets his rematch or Ferguson.
Hahahaha nothing better to see pussy ass conor dick riders still crying themselves to sleep. Your boy got smashed, rocked embarrassed, choked and tapped like a bitch in front of whole world nothing will ever change that. Khabib said he would smash him and make mctapper the tap machine tap.

If Beebz rage quits Conor will have retired him with words

The mental warfare king
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Your attempts at passing off your nuthuggery as trolling are transparent and sad.

DC and Rockhold backing Khabib's statement. The UFC will compromise..

Khabib can just pack up and go somewhere else overseas. I doubt the UFC contract will hold.

Your attempts at passing off your nuthuggery as trolling are transparent and sad.
I'm am a nutthugger that has seen his favorite fighters lose many times before
Sorry if I'm not as upset as you'd like me to be and can joke about the situation.

Conor still runs the UFC. Khabib has neither the personality or looks to bring in the crowds Conor does (unfortunately looking like an extra from planet of the apes doesn't appeal to the crowds, despite being the superior fighter)

Dude, combat sports isn't a 'handsome guy' contest. Otherwise Sage Northcutt would be the biggest star in the UFC.

Mike Tyson was never a pretty boy or an especially handsome guy. But he was the biggest star on the planet because at one point he seemed unbeatable and was alpha as fuck.

That is what Khabib has going for him. Unbeatable and alpha as fuck. Hot women would drop their panties for Khabib in a second because he comes across so alpha. Whatever you think of his looks, it won't matter in his case (and plenty of women find apeish looking brutes like Khabib attractive. Especially when they are unbeaten professional fighters)

Khabib can just pack up and go somewhere else overseas. I doubt the UFC contract will hold.
It holds. He can do that but if he ever set foot in the US again he could get snatched up real quick in a lawsuit for breaching contracts.

Dude, combat sports isn't a 'handsome guy' contest. Otherwise Sage Northcutt would be the biggest star in the UFC.

Mike Tyson was never a pretty boy or an especially handsome guy. But he was the biggest star on the planet because at one point he seemed unbeatable and was alpha as fuck.

That is what Khabib has going for him. Unbeatable and alpha as fuck. Hot women would drop their panties for Khabib in a second because he comes across so alpha. Whatever you think of his looks, it won't matter in his case (and plenty of women find apeish looking brutes like Khabib attractive. Especially when they are unbeaten professional fighters)
Sage is a massive draw.

sorry I didn't mean to bring his looks into question but he doesn't have a certain something mcgregor has, tyson has, Ali had. that va va voom to be a superstar. although he's a superstar fighter I don't think he can bring the ppvs in like Conor can

His best win was Conor; so his legacy is dependent on whether Conor goes on a win-streak or a series of losses.

His best win is RDA.

Then Barboza.

Much, much tougher fights than Conor.

Back