Khabib is going destroy Conor from opening bell

Anyone who fights Mayweather gets woke on how to actually fight. Canbib gets slumped in round 1.

I don't know what that means, but I love it, I love you, and i love your verse. Have a like, soldier.
For months during Conor’s inactivity and simultaneous nonstop speculation threads about him coming back or being stripped there was one poster who would enter every Conor thread and say the same phrase “Not to be d*ck but another Conor thread?” Eventually the spelling got scrambled into “not to be a d*ckbutt another Conor thread” Then people asked what’s a d*ckbutt, and someone posted the image that you see in the gif as the answer. The mods eventually told him he couldn’t post that same phrase anymore (sadly) so it stopped. I found this gif this morning and it reminded me of those times and him popping in every single Conor thread to say his trademark phrase and I thought some people might find some humor in it.

The same way Aldo and Alvarez were going to? How about watch the figh bumpkin and then analyze afterwards. These are two highly skilled professionals, anything can happen.

Khabib’s stand up defense is horrendous he’s way too hittable, Conor likely sleeps him

Agree, Aldo all over again.
Like if you agree
Aldo was smaller than Conor.
Conor has a 25% finish record against taller opponents. Lots to Diaz, won majority decision rematch. Beat Holloway via decision. TKO Poirier (he also fought at feATHERWEIGHT so he's not much bigger than Conor, if at all)

He's not going to win a decision against Khabib. It's either a KO within 2 rounds or he will get mauled

The Kaboobs
Drones who are dismissive of anyone, especially Conor.
Reminds me of The Nagoons before Stipe.
Sure thing, done deal.
Let's see how this plays out.

If Conor wins and wins by stoppage.

Conor is GOAT.

As much as I hate to say it.

For months during Conor’s inactivity and simultaneous nonstop speculation threads about him coming back or being stripped there was one poster who would enter every Conor thread and say the same phrase “Not to be d*ck but another Conor thread?” Eventually the spelling got scrambled into “not to be a d*ckbutt another Conor thread” Then people asked what’s a d*ckbutt, and someone posted the image that you see in the gif as the answer. The mods eventually told him he couldn’t post that same phrase anymore (sadly) so it stopped. I found this gif this morning and it reminded me of those times and him popping in every single Conor thread to say his trademark phrase and I thought some people might find some humor in it.
thanks for your generously detailed answer. Have another like.

You just have to laugh at anyone thinking someone is going to just run through a fully prepared conor..not going to happen...
In the famous words of the great Brendan Schaub, "you might be surprised".

Khabib is going to make it so easy, that people will question Conor's credentials after the fight.

In Khabib's words, this is not a real fight, this is a money fight.

Aldo is a manlet, Khabib isnt.
manlet
noun
noun: manlet; plural noun: menlets;
  1. 1.
    word invented by retrospectively by emotionally embittered posters on Sherdog to discredit Conor McGregor's previous victories.

2. "Aldo may have been unbeaten in 10 years but after surprisingly losing to McGregor it was clear he was no more than a manlet"

A dude I work with told me yesterday that Khabib won't be able to get Conor down because Nate couldn't and Nate is a better wrestler than Khabib

Let that sink in

Back