Khabib is awesome!!

Mikey Tanisha

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Khabib finally got his stuff together and fixed his diet and training so he can make weight for the biggest fight of his life. A lot of you people are getting riled up about who is going to win, but I am as happy as can be, because I know Khabib is going to make weight and defend his title. I hated when Tony and Khabib kept pulling out of their fight... but those days are over, Khabib is in shape and is 100% going to fight.

Agreed. Now if only Conor can get his shit together and stop doing coke and booze

Good fighter. Different culture. Smashing machine.

Well think about it, you wouldn't be happy if Khabib pulled out would you? So, cherish the fact that he is not going to, and enjoy the fight. :)
So funny to read the rediculous responses below your post. I'm sure said (im)posters have incredible fighting abilities that make up for their inabilities to converse. Lol

Khabib finally got his stuff together and fixed his diet and training so he can make weight for the biggest fight of his life. A lot of you people are getting riled up about who is going to win, but I am as happy as can be, because I know Khabib is going to make weight and defend his title. I hated when Tony and Khabib kept pulling out of their fight... but those days are over, Khabib is in shape and is 100% going to fight.
These are the threads that jinx the fights from happening; these threads only seem to get made before a fight gets cancelled.

These are the threads that jinx the fights from happening; these threads only seem to get made before a fight gets cancelled.
and when we are negative about a card it ends up being a banger. (228)

Khabib is stuffing his face with food. He wants out of this fight.

Remember this gem...from the thread titled

Finally Tony vs Khabib is actually going to happen

No injuries this time, no weight cut issues. What a dream match up for MMA fans, I can’t think of a better match up to make right now that doesn’t involve Conor. How hyped are you for this fight? I’m about a 9/10.

images

Back