Khabib is a muslim, and many Russian people don't like him

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib is not Fedor. Fedor is a Russian Christian. Khabib is a Dagestani Muslim. Fight fans love Khabib, but non fans do not care about him because Russian people are very racist and hate Muslims

And what do we care?
I'm here to watch him fight, not to make religious speeches.

Imagine giving a fuck about something like this lol

Fight fans love Khabib, but non fans do not care about him because Russian people are very racist and hate Muslims

Yeah, I've heard they've denied visa twice for the afghan girl robotic team, have a travel ban for muslim countries and want to build a wall at the mexican border.

Well I guess UFC is hoping that muslims will pay to watch Khabib, since they know even Fedor can't motivate Russians to buy ppvs

Last edited:
kb-mecca.png

the cant get along because their imaginary friends dont have the same name

He is super Muslim, like if he gets cut by the UFC, he could easily end up in Syria on jihad, that level.

His wife:

Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-6.24.01-PM.png

wHyMZAiWb2Q.jpg

She has never been seen in public since their wedding.

Khabib is not Fedor. Fedor is a Russian Christian. Khabib is a Dagestani Muslim. Fight fans love Khabib, but non fans do not care about him because Russian people are very racist and hate Muslims
I don't like him either and yes; it is because he's a Mohammedan with a jihadi beard.

Yeah, I've heard they've denied visa twice for the afghan girl robotic team, have a travel ban for muslim countries and want to build a wall at the mexican border.
Ah, Mexico - the country known for its vast Muslim population.

And what do we care?
I'm here to watch him fight, not to make religious speeches.

We care because this "OMG, Khabib fighting in Russia" opinion on here isn't quite as big of a deal as some people on here make it out to be.

This is true. My Russian friends confirmed this

He is super Muslim, like if he gets cut by the UFC, he could easily end up in Syria on jihad, that level.

His wife:

Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-6.24.01-PM.png

wHyMZAiWb2Q.jpg

She has never been seen in public since their wedding.

She is gorgeous I never knew he was married, and wtf at her covering her entire head?

I knew Khabib was a hard core Muslims dude might even been on that extremist level with his ties to some of these militant islam guys he used to post pics of him with some of them.

Back