Khabib is a better striker than Lee

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Same spinning kick that almost KO'd Lee was completely blocked/dodged by Khabib.

Timestamped both instances

Not only that but Khabib easily outstruck Barboza, not getting hurt once.

Not only that but Khabib easily outstruck Raging Al, while Raging Al decimated Kevin Lee in the stand-up.

Facts. Data. Evidence.

Kevin Lee is a punk with a weak heart.

Kevin would get wobbled by Khabib’s hands and beat down on the ground until he cries

I think you have the definition of striker confused.

Lee's fight with Al was his UFC debut. He's a much better fighter now. Should we hold Khabib's fight with Gleison Tibau against him now? A fight that he arguably lost? Is lee a better grappler than Khabib because he dominated Barbosa more on the mat than Khabib? I don't think this MMA math adds up very well. Lee's a better striker than Khabib and Khabib is a better grappler than Lee. Lee was doing VERY well in the stand up with Barbosa, but got too comfortable with a dangerous striker. It happens.

honestly, no khabib does not look to be the better striker between he and lee... at least not after their last performances or khabibs fight vs barboza. now Khabib can turn out to be K1 Jake Shields 2.0 and have weird as striking that is actually effective.... but i dunno man kevins hands did look better. over all Lees performance did look better than Kbabibs to be honest. Doesnt mean he beats Khabib though but that is definitly the fight i want to see

Lee's fight with Al was his UFC debut. He's a much better fighter now. Should we hold Khabib's fight with Gleison Tibau against him now? A fight that he arguably lost? Is lee a better grappler than Khabib because he dominated Barbosa more on the mat than Khabib? I don't think this MMA math adds up very well. Lee's a better striker than Khabib and Khabib is a better grappler than Lee. Lee was doing VERY well in the stand up with Barbosa, but got too comfortable with a dangerous striker. It happens.

Exactly!

Everything the TS says is undeniable truth. Raging Al is the best comparison to use here of course, since Khabib outstruck him for the better part of 3 rounds. Very impressive even though he looked shitty while doing it, but he did it.

Lee is a faster and more technical striker.

I think Khabib would have the grappling advantage though. It's a good fight.

Agreed with everything except the raging Al part.
He was inactive and had less than a day to prepare for a fight while khabib had a full camp of months.

Sigh....Russians...
cheeki.jpg

They are legion.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Holy shit, I like them both, but this is such dogshit.

Guy who takes no risks on the feet is less likely to get hit!

Khabib is better able to avoid because he's not looking to strike for fuck's sake! Terrible, man, terrible.

i still think khabib mauls/easily controls lee.

Gleison was on steroids and Khabib had more control time over the first three rounds than Lee.

Lee is a good fighter but Khabib is special and better than Kevin everywhere. Kevin would have a chance to be champ if Khabib wasn't there.

In a kickboxing fight Lee wins, but with the takedown threat I wouldn't be surprised to see Khabib do well

I don't know about you guys, but to me it looks like TS is saying whatever he can to make himself feel better after Kevin Lee put on a performance like he did tonight.

Like I keep saying, it's a pretty funny/sad coping mechanism, but you can tell this is TS's coping method, downplay Kevin Lee's victory so in his mind Kevin doesn't sound like a threat, when we all know, that's not true.

Everything the TS says is undeniable truth. Raging Al is the best comparison to use here of course, since Khabib outstruck him for the better part of 3 rounds. Very impressive even though he looked shitty while doing it, but he did it.

No, Al isn't the best comparison to use. Barboza is the obvious common opponent to look at. Lee fought Iaquinta 4 years ago in his UFC debut.

Back