Khabib is 2nd richest MMA fighter ever?

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In terms of earning (not inherited wealth or money made from WWE like Brock), if its true (and I have doubts) that Khabib made 15million, that eclipses the 6million i thought GSP earned.

Lot's of asterisks in this post.

If its true that he made 15 million last fight, he might be

also it seems like fedor has been getting paid at least a milli per fight since 2008

In terms of earning (not inherited wealth or money made from WWE like Brock), if its true (and I have doubts) that Khabib made 15million, that eclipses the 6million i thought GSP earned.

Depends if you are talking about highest earnings from a fight or wealthiest.

Found this link that seems to have a few surprises in there but expected GSP, BJ and Anderson to be up there.
https://wealthygorilla.com/top-20-richest-mma-fighters-world/

Edit: Saw your note re: inherited wealth so that rules BJ out for it.

If you take away the boxing money Im not sure Conor is the richest.

This is what the internets say:

In millions $ :
  1. Conor McGregor - 85
  2. Rorian Gracie -50
  3. Georges St. Pierre -25
  4. BJ Penn - 22
  5. Brock Lesnar - 22
  6. Anderson Silva -18
  7. Fedor Emelianenko - 18
  8. Wanderlei Silva - 18
  9. Randy Couture - 17
  10. Tito Ortiz - 15
  11. Chuck Liddell - 14
  12. Quinton Rampage Jackson - 12
  13. Ronda Rousey - 12
  14. Bas Rutten - 10
  15. Chael Sonnen - 10
  16. Jon Bones - 10
  17. Junior Dos Santos - 10
  18. Frank Mir - 9
  19. Frank Shamrock - 9
  20. Jose Aldo - 9

This is before the Khabib vs Conor fight obviously.

Khabib had 2, and if he made 15 that's puts him in the 10th spot, and if Conor made 30-40, that makes him even more filthy rich.

giphy.gif

This is what the internets say:

In millions $ :
  1. Conor McGregor - 85
  2. Rorian Gracie -50
  3. Georges St. Pierre -25
  4. BJ Penn - 22
  5. Brock Lesnar - 22
  6. Anderson Silva -18
  7. Fedor Emelianenko - 18
  8. Wanderlei Silva - 18
  9. Randy Couture - 17
  10. Tito Ortiz - 15
  11. Chuck Liddell - 14
  12. Quinton Rampage Jackson - 12
  13. Ronda Rousey - 12
  14. Bas Rutten - 10
  15. Chael Sonnen - 10
  16. Jon Bones - 10
  17. Junior Dos Santos - 10
  18. Frank Mir - 9
  19. Frank Shamrock - 9
  20. Jose Aldo - 9

This is before the Khabib vs Conor fight obviously.

Khabib had 2, and if he made 15 that's puts him in the 10th spot, and if Conor made 30-40, that makes him even more filthy rich.
How the fuck did Rorian Gracie make 50 million?

Khabib don't care about money he only care bout legacy thas why he live with mummy and daddy

Khabib don't care about money he only care bout legacy thas why he live with mummy and daddy

Part of said legacy: smeshing Conor.

What do most living in the basement of their parents - some of them trolling on Sherdog - have to show for themselves?

Not even close. I dont imagine hes even in the top ten.
It goes without saying, but Im saying it, he got as rich as he is courtesy of Conor

You expect me to believe that Bas Rutten made 10 million over his career? That guy will hawk anything... I heard him on JRE recently where he was saying that if Kevin Can wait got picked up for a 3rd season he would be a regular.... Doesn't add up... And... I still call BS on Khabib making 15 mil on the last fight.... He made probably 8-10 mil with Purse and PPV, but 15... I don't believe it....

You expect me to believe that Bas Rutten made 10 million over his career? That guy will hawk anything... I heard him on JRE recently where he was saying that if Kevin Can wait got picked up for a 3rd season he would be a regular.... Doesn't add up... And... I still call BS on Khabib making 15 mil on the last fight.... He made probably 8-10 mil with Purse and PPV, but 15... I don't believe it....

Well, Bas did have a pretty popular video series and also sold that striking dummy.....

Back