Khabib in Australia not selling well =(

who gives a fuck lol
i dont care about khabib's popularity/money/family, the same way i dont care about conor's or any other fighter's and so on
only about him as a fighter and person

nothing else matters
i still find it interesting how people are obsessed with another man/woman's wealth/fame, like they somehow benefit or are entertained by it lol

Haven't even heard a word about a presser. Why is he doing a presser in Australia.? Where do u even get tix at?

Presser isn't until January 11th , tickets literally went on sale yesterday lol

OP is a chronic Khabib hater and Conor nuthugger, check his history.

He's huge in the muslim world as muslims for some inexplicable reason tend to think that him beating people up somehow validates their ridiculous religion. And they're kinda desperate for stuff like that. Khabib is also big with MMA fans (because he really is fucking awesome at beating people up). Thirdly, he has the obvious Dagestan and Russian fanbase.

HOWEVER, outside of these three groups of people, he's NEVER going to become much of a star. He has very little to offer in terms of charisma and "x factor," qualities that Conor does in fact possess bucketloads of. And let's not forget that this guy, as good as he is, needed Conor to really make it to the big time. And it won't be enough to help him transcend the sport among Westerners - because he isn't really star material. Him becoming a "world champion" wasn't even enough to make members of the muslim community go apeshit over him. It was when he beat Conor McGregor that things really took off.

If that doesn't tell you something....

1Ru13ay.gif

Lol cricket being a sport. Swimming is a sport, figure skating is a sport, mma, boxing, gymnastics. Cricket is a recreation for lazy ppl and insult to sport and humanity.

Golf and cricket- instant death penalty or wexile to Siberia.
Is your name Jon Snow because you dont know anything

Boring fighter and shitty personality, not a fan.

Of all the times to do an event as an MMA personality, he's doing it weeks out from a major UFC card. It's not like Australia has major MMA events being held every other week, what dumb timing.

Khabib stole 8 million IG followers from Conor with that win.

And more importantly.

His soul.

Sure looks like Jesse James to me

<{Heymansnicker}>

4119-F233-721-C-4-FB7-848-B-28-C681-C71227.jpg

there it is not a day goes by where you dont repeat the same shit.. pathetic.

Lol cricket being a sport. Swimming is a sport, figure skating is a sport, mma, boxing, gymnastics. Cricket is a recreation for lazy ppl and insult to sport and humanity.

Golf and cricket- instant death penalty or wexile to Siberia.
At least try to sound smart. Why expose your ignorance so easily?

Of all the times to do an event as an MMA personality, he's doing it weeks out from a major UFC card. It's not like Australia has major MMA events being held every other week, what dumb timing.
I don't think Khabib is banking his future on this brah. It's just an interview.

No one wants to hear a hypocrite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back