Khabib in Australia not selling well =(

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
This was Khabib's opportunity to show how he has increased as a ppv commodity but it fell short his Conor like presser in Australia has tons of tickets available

Wtf

images

The world is tired of the religious shit. Especially his.

He held a presser in Australia? He could have at least done it in the Middle East, that would have sold out lol

I mean, great fighter, but does he have anything interesting to say?

No link in the OP? Event on Jan 11 still a month out? Tickets went on sale YESTERDAY.

When Conor tried this his event bombed.

OP's post history littered with Conor groupie/Khabib hate threads?

Report.

tenor.gif

Khabib already did his talking. Conor was not open for discussion.

dFvvKkj.gif

Last edited:
You mean beating a superstar doesn't MAKE you a superstar? Well, call the press.

Not sure why he is coming to aussie anyway. Both muslims and non muslims alike in aussie are brain dead. Religion has nothing to do with anything. In 2 hour conference in russia khabib brought up god once, saying he prayed not to let injuiries stop 229

When is the presser? Is it cancelled? How do u know how many tickets left. I might come

Haven't even heard a word about a presser. Why is he doing a presser in Australia.? Where do u even get tix at?

Not sure why he is coming to aussie anyway. Both muslims and non muslims alike in aussie are brain dead. Religion has nothing to do with anything. In 2 hour conference in russia khabib brought up god once, saying he prayed not to let injuiries stop 229

When is the presser? Is it cancelled? How do u know how many tickets left. I might come
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/even...efrom=cfc_au_pls_palaisweb_khabibnurmagomedov

There you go bro

Any seat you want is available

There is a 1000 vip option too

Hey look everybody Its Khabib in Australia!

<{vega}>

Back