Khabib: "If they want to make money fight they have to pay me too"

You will be ok. Life is full of disappointment, you will learn and grow from it.

>Guess we are done here. Have a good one.
>Comes back again

Okay now you've convinced me you're just talking nonsense yourself.

Lol, Still not clever.

Not trying to be clever, just stating facts. You were done here, but then you weren't. Khabib would fight for free, but then he wouldn't. You've discredited both yourself and Khabib, well done.

I just want to see a MacLife crew vs KhabibTime crew good ole fashioned brawl
No buses or hand trucks allowed
Diaz bros can referee
They can do it in the crowd for the next big ufc event.

Conor’s crew ran around in circles yelling during the bus incident. They seem quite useless.

Not trying to be clever, just stating facts. You were done here, but then you weren't. Khabib would fight for free, but then he wouldn't. You've discredited both yourself and Khabib, well done.

If that is what you got out of it then you are stupid and I can't help you.

If that is what you got out of it then you are stupid and I can't help you.

You said you were done here 4 posts ago, yet you're still responding. Tell me where I'm wrong when I say you've discredited yourself?

You said you were done here 4 posts ago, yet you're still responding. Tell me where I'm wrong when I say you've discredited yourself?

I was done with that conversation and clearly you were also because you responded back with unrelated bullshit for 3 or more posts.
I chose to change my mind and respond to those. If you somehow draw a parallel between what happened here and the Khabib situation then you are seriously not that bright.
I am not the one who needs to take literal meaning from everything. You must lead a terrifying existence if you are dumb enough to believe everything you hear is true.

I made a point that you were unable to answer for and you started playing silly games. Anyone who reads this should be intelligent enough to understand. Go ahead and continue to make yourself look ridiculous. I sure hope you are not really this dumb.

Khabib scared of dat mystic left.

110_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

dFvvKkj.gif

I thought this was a new interview and that Khabib wanted to change Conor's face AGAIN.

Conor would be a lunatic to take this fight again, but he probably is. Kavanagh might talk him out of it. He already knew that Conor was in deep shit the first time around.

At the end of all of this Khabib made great money as champ from ppv and even his purse was 2 milliin

His Dad seemed happy. 500 000 ppv is a gud success. 2.5 is on another level.

Nick is made 9 million I think, as Buffer said

I thought this was a new interview and that Khabib wanted to change Conor's face AGAIN.

Conor would be a lunatic to take this fight again, but he probably is. Kavanagh might talk him out of it. He already knew that Conor was in deep shit the first time around.

Same, and I was getting all triggered by Conor fan boys acting like Khabibs scared.

Retards

He doesn't fight for money, thats not the reason he does it. But hes not going to get shafted out of a fortune either. Why should he? Perhaps he should just fight conor for free and be the biggest cuck on earth? Lol you dumb bitches
Don’t kid yourself, Khabib probably lived in a mud hut with a hey roof eating twigs and rocks when he was growing up

Trust me it’s all about the money and a pinch of legacy

Hahahaha Dana must be fuming.

Once these guys win a belt they start talking about not wanting to fight unless they get paid a lot more lol

Let’s see if Dana bashed khabib like he bashes Woodley

The money vs. legacy stuff is so stupid.

Obviously, *everyone* fights for money to some extent.

The only question is how much weight you give money relative to other objectives.

Retards

He doesn't fight for money, thats not the reason he does it. But hes not going to get shafted out of a fortune either. Why should he? Perhaps he should just fight conor for free and be the biggest cuck on earth? Lol you dumb bitches
Thanks for writing what I'm too polite to write.

Khabib is already an annoying champion. All these guys hate on champions for not taking fights and holding out for money and then as soon as they become the champion, they turn around and do the exact same thing.

Back