Khabib: "If they want to make money fight they have to pay me too"

So he does fight for money.

And yes, Khabib did say on multiple occasions that he'd fight Conor for free.

He also said if they see each other in the street they fight. Do you think they actually would? How much would they be getting paid for that?

“Shut your mouth, kid, you'll get paid what you did on your last fight and you're lucky you're getting that.'"

Not mad, we are just fucking tired of people not fighting. Plus if Khabib is so confident if he wins he becomes the cash cow of UFC.
Most people in his situation would demand the right amount of money as well, you'd be stupid not to

Khabib should absolutely be paid well I can't believe some of you bash fighters then cheer when Dana has ungodly amount of money while fighters scrap by to feed there families and need second jobs.
Thats not what the conversation is about.

If khabib gets 10 million you have to give conor ATLEAST 20. Conors no idiot he knows that he is the draw and he deserves a larger cut.

Just take the fight Kalabeeb. If you're lucky, Conor will miss weight and have to give you 20% of his purse.

I don't think Conor gets to choose where he fights Khabib. If UFC thinks having a fight in Russia is much more profitable than having it elsewhere, they would. Hell I'm sure they'd love to put it in Ireland but they look at it like a business, not like I'm a keyboard warrior let me just do and say whatever I want. I'm not defending Conor. He says a lot of things that he doesn't back, but most of it is hype stuff. Same with Khabib saying he would fight Conor for free. Of course he won't. He knows fighting Conor alone gets him more money than any other fighter. So he's going to negotiate like he should. But I doubt he gets 10M for it. And he knows that too.

ufc cant have a fight in Dublin due to there carfew law.

Most people in his situation would demand the right amount of money as well, you'd be stupid not to

What is the right amount? 2-3 mil is easy with the PPV just on his current deal. I would not pay him 10 Mil if i were the UFC. Has not earned it. He does not draw..

Fighters should get paid, so Khabib should get well paid from this one but he shouldn't price himself out of the fight. If he isn't a draw (he isn't ) he can't expect to make anywhere close to what McGregor will make. He'll fight Poirior for 100k but won't fight McGregor for less than 10mill?
A million or two and ppv points will be a massive payday for him and he would be a fool to pass it up

I love that GGG is gonna make less than Canelo even though he beat Canelo cuz they understand how money works and Canelo is the draw.

Yet people on here can't wrap their head around the fact that the only reason Khabib will "be a draw" is cuz of the man across the cage from him. Khabib's base pay won't be where he makes money in this fight. It'll be the buys asshats. These buys won't happen because he's fighting Iaquinta. They'll happen because McGregor is fighting him. It's as simple as that. McGregor could fight a bag a 2 day old shit and peeps would buy like crazy.

Idiots in here acting like Khabib is worth that money. Gimme a fuckin break. UFC is a business. His ass ain't making them that kind of money. His opponent will be.

Conny was healthy, Khabib was not.

Conny hid and lost his belt, Khabib will not likely do this.

Al was put in front of him last minute, so how does that even factor into this?

You guys all dream that Khabib will get hit by a car and conny can fight Nate for the belt, which he may lose that fight anyway.

People that have an opinion on what Khabib should get paid are just stupid. How many of you morons would not jump at the chance to negotiate a bigger pay day? Nobody that has a brain.
Khabib will get injured standing up he doesnt have to be hit by a car. Be honest even you wouldnt be too shocked if khabin pulled out. Also nate is the most dangerous opponent in the ufc. Only person to defeat him. All else has fallen.

Khabib: I don't fight for money I fight for legacy
Khabib: I'm going to punish Conor McGregor and make him wait

tenor.gif
Not fighting for money =\= being stupid and not get his when the getting is good.

Khabib will get injured standing up he doesnt have to be hit by a car. Be honest even you wouldnt be too shocked if khabin pulled out. Also nate is the most dangerous opponent in the ufc. Only person to defeat him. All else has fallen.

All except the other two times he lost other than Nate.
Nate is dangerous. Nate also has a record of 19-11.

Khabib doesn’t deserve McGregor money. He doesn’t sell without him. Take the fight or get stripped of the title plenty of others would love to fight McGregor for his belt.

Thats not what the conversation is about.

If khabib gets 10 million you have to give conor ATLEAST 20. Conors no idiot he knows that he is the draw and he deserves a larger cut.
It takes two to tango Khabib deserves close to what Conor gets maybe not as much cuase Conor's the A side obviously but Ufc should treat their fighters better

He lost to a dude named matweather? Conny has been strangled a few times by guys and has no gas tank. He is a beast against manlets though.
Wtf dude. Hes been strangled by nate in ufc. Like i said and gave him props.

Because he talked against this

If he fights and demolishes Conor like everyone thinks his purse will go through the roof and he probably gets a rematch with Conor.

So he demolishes Conor and Conor gets a rematch?

Duuuuuumb.

Last edited:
Back