Khabib: "I don't have to show up, we could fight another time".

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 502383

Yeh... this fella seemingly doesn't want to be there. If a way out is on his mind, even subconsciously then this fight is done in one as Conor would say.

I think with what Khabib has shown mentally in the build up it's not looking good for those who see him as an unbeatable man beast, even if he is relatively untested.

I have been wrong about the mental state about a fighter prior a McGregor fight though, it was Nate in the first fight when he walked out of a TV interview after Conor told the world that Nate couldn't count to 10... I thought Nate was out of his depth at that point.

What's that quote from?

Any links or are you just gonna babble nonsense?

Chael Sonnen reminded me on his review of the presser. You really should listen to these things if you're going to spend your time playing them.

Fuck that.

At the rate Conor’s been fighting lately, he should be grateful he’s getting the red panty beat down.

NEITHER guy is afraid of the other.

These threads are ridiculous.

Conor is a madman, and Khabib grew up in Dagestan.

Both dudes have zero fear of the other.

Clowner fans are so desperate they start spouting outright lies. Pathetic, tbh.
<{1-17}>

NEITHER guy is afraid of the other.

These threads are ridiculous.

Conor is a madman, and Khabib grew up in Dagestan.

Both dudes have zero fear of the other.

I wasn't insinuating fear. I was highlighting the fact that Khabib doesn't appear at all comfortable and that letting anybody think you're thinking of a way out can never be a good thing, especially when you're fighting a man famous for his mental warfare.

I wasn't insinuating fear. I was highlighting the fact that Khabib doesn't appear at all comfortable and that letting anybody think you're thinking of a way out can never be a good thing, especially when you're fighting a man famous for his mental warfare.

Why on earth would he be thinking of a way out?

He is bigger and stronger than Conor, and has never lost a round in his pro career.

It sounds like you are seriously reaching here and wanting to see something that doesn't actually exist.

Take it up with Chael Sonnen who criticised Khabib for it before I did. Stop being such butt hurt fanboys and grow up.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Khabib pulls out of this fight. Its part of who he is.

You can tell that Sonnen ate that press conference up.. It's those things that excite him more than the actual fight itself.

But what he doesn't know is that his trash talk has now became obsolete.. Maybe he's lost it in his middle age, but the Bellator stuff he's done has been kind of cheesy imo and very WWF esque.

And Chael, get rid of that god-awful country music song you walk out to, ain't nobody wanna hear that. At least get a rock song, but that fucking Kenny Chesney or Toby Keith shit you walk out to is horrible.

This takes worst thread of the day. Don't post shit like that without sources ya fuckin dweeb

I didn't hear that, did Khabib say that while Conor was exhibiting his odd mating calls?

Back