Khabib: I’m going to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor

Conor is the male version of Ronda Rousey.....a one trick pony....all he has is that left. He just hasnt fought his Holm/Nunes yet......but its coming.

This and I’ve been saying it for years. Obviously he is better than Ronda IMO, but he is VERY basic everywhere ... just has a good left (and fought people much smaller than him)

I think this fight goes khabibs way 80% or more of the time. Conor’s only shot is KO within 2 rounds.

And let’s be honest , if Conor did drop khabib, you know Dana has the refs on the payroll to call it off ASAP as they need the golden boy to win.

In 26 fights in MMA's most stacked divisions (155 and 170) Nurmagomedov is still undefeated and never, not once had been in any serious trouble.

Winging haymakers and wading into clinches grants him TDs and rounds afterrounds of domination and G'n'P.

Seriously, he is the last person in MMA to need 'serious changes'.

Who else in MODERN MMA has anything close 26-0 record at most stacked divisions (155 and 170)?

Never rocked, never dropped, taken down like once, lost 2 rounds in total.
This is exactly the kind of hubris McGregor will be hoping for.

All due respect to khabib, his record is hugely impressive, but he hasn't fought any one with McGregors style, and if he is arrogant enough to leave his glaring weakness unaddressed, he will get slept

0911-cm-punk-injuries-after-fight-ufc-4.jpg

????????????????????????

How dare you mocketh the GOAT!

Half of the Sherdog users will close their accounts once Conor KOs Khabib

All due respect to khabib, his record is hugely impressive, but he hasn't fought any one with McGregors style, and if he is arrogant enough to leave his glaring weakness unaddressed, he will get slept

It's not hubris, just the fact.

Honestly, he had fought plenty guys with McGregor style, and with better TD, clinch denies etc.

He eats strikers for breakfast, Kevin Lee and Ferguson are likely real tests for Khabib left.

But the latter matchup obviously seems fucking cursed.

In 26 fights in MMA's most stacked divisions (155 and 170) Nurmagomedov is still undefeated and never, not once had been in any serious trouble.

Winging haymakers and wading into clinches grants him TDs and rounds afterrounds of domination and G'n'P.

Who else in MODERN MMA has anything close 26-0 record at most stacked divisions (155 and 170)?

also never fought a striker anything like conor

but no one really has tbh, hes a rare talent in mma

Man, I'm excited for this fight. I want to see Conor get destroyed. However, I cannot deny that Conor's starpower is desperately needed in the UFC right now.

It's not hubris, just the fact.

Honestly, he had fought plenty guys with McGregor style, and with better TD, clinch denies .

You aren't following me; Khabib is utterly dominant once he secures the clinch, but he leaves himself vulnerable getting there.

If he ignores that hole, against a guy who's bread and butter is cracking opponents rushing in, just because it has always worked before, THAT is hubris.

I admit, I have seen very few of khabibs pre ufc fights, but who has he fought with the style and ability of McGregor?

Barboza maybe, but he isn't a big puncher and needed to open himself up for TDs to mount meaningful offense

Eagle, Duck, Chicken.

Plenty of birds in here.

Conor will beat khabib easily. I hope this fight happens and soon. Can't wait to see all the Conor haters coming up with excuses.

what will you come up with when conor still ducking him.

You aren't following me; Khabib is utterly dominant once he secures the clinch, but he leaves himself vulnerable getting there.

If he ignores that hole, against a guy who's bread and butter is cracking opponents rushing in, just because it has always worked before, THAT is hubris.

I admit, I have seen very few of khabibs pre ufc fights, but who has he fought with the style and ability of McGregor?

Barboza maybe, but he isn't a big puncher and needed to open himself up for TDs to mount meaningful offense
MJ and Edson were very high speed distance fighters with better TDD than Conor.

There are many stylistic differences there but MJ's hand speed, southpaw stance, reach, and explosiveness were not a real issue for a Khabib. Khabib was patient, didn't rush in and still managed to land TDs without having to set them up with strikes.

With Edson, Khabib pressured in a lot but hardly got hit clean because he was very aware of his openings and defended effectively.

Al was a prime example of someone with more than enough power and technique to stop a fight but who could not put forth a solid offense without being punished instantly.

Conor is a different animal in many refards but still plays to several of Khabib's strengths. In the first 2 rounds there is a very real chance that Conor could make somthing happen but I personally find it unlikely. Khabib is very aware of his weaknesses and does a great job at adjusting to his opponents style's on the fly.

Back