Khabib hopes Edson scores "KO of the year" against Lee

I’m putting $400 down on this one for sure.
653.gif

Lmao Colby's in your head so bad. Thread is not even remotely about him yet you still mention him. Keep dancing, nerd.
They are both doing the stupid WWE thing. I'd rather have Colby in my head than Conor balls deep inside my ass...

Lee is maybe the only 55er who could put Khabib on his back and possibly take his back or mount him.

I'm intrigued by a future fight if Lee can get back on the winning track. Shoot of he wins and Khabib loses we could get it next fall.

Khaboob has been hearing Kevin call him out for a while now. Wants that weight off his back. Kevin losing to Barboza, who Khabboob just beat in his annual fight, would do just that.

kaboob is praying to ala
that barbozo beats kevin.
if kevin finishes him kaboob will be exposed for the 1 dimensional fighter he is

I can't condone a fighter wishing for another fighter to do his bidding. If you have a problem with Kevin Lee, beat Ferguson and call out Kevin Lee in your post-fight speech.

I will give Khabib a pass though, because he is the only grappler fighter I respect.

Barboza is tough as nails, a highlight finisher, and seems humble.

Of course I’m rooting for Lee to get KTFO.

Could have been worse. They could have named him Francis.
<seedat>
Good try Kevin ;) but Francis is a much better name than Kevin from home alone or Kevin The Crocodile... Francis I of France, the Pope Francis,etc...It's just a shame Hollande's parents named his son François.

He has one great skill and is weak under pressure, if he gets taken down he has no options. He will be removed from the top 5 by Lee.

Go tell that to Benein Dariush lol

I don't like guys like Khabib, I mean okey is very good fighter, but he said many times, he's not trashtalker, but tbh he is trashtalking a lot.

Sure, Lee would be the waaaay tougher match for you Khalakebabib, but Tony will beat you up anyway.

Back