Khabib hopes Edson scores "KO of the year" against Lee

Really hope barboza wins. Still think he could get the title eventually. Not surprised khabib wants him too. They also might know each other, like khabib seems to know Frankie and barboza trains with Frankie.

I'd love nothing more than for Barbosa to spinning wheel kick Lee into oblivion and leave him looking like ascarecrow.

But Lee can't fight standing and has a glass jaw so he will hug Barbosas legs and ride it out, it's all he can do.

Its not just cause Khabib beat Edson, its cause Kevin was talking all that good shit about HE'S the best wrestler at lightweight. So Khabib says, if you think youre better than me, well I hope you get traumatic brain injury.
Lee is gonna strangle edson, he's not a top 5 LW
If you don't think Edson is a top 5 lightweight, youre bumfuck retarded. Edson has the best striking at 155, hed KO conor or anyone else who stands with him. And hes been top 5 for like 2 years. Get real scrub

Trinaldo showed Lee's weakness in the stand up area. Winnable fight for Barboza if he can avoid the takedown.
Trinaldo is a tough SOB. Everyone goes through hell against him. He is not an easy fight for anyone. He is elite. Could have beaten vick honestly if that baffoon dint keep running against a 40 year old man.

Its not just cause Khabib beat Edson, its cause Kevin was talking all that good shit about HE'S the best wrestler at lightweight. So Khabib says, if you think youre better than me, well I hope you get traumatic brain injury.

If you don't think Edson is a top 5 lightweight, youre bumfuck retarded. Edson has the best striking at 155, hed KO conor or anyone else who stands with him. And hes been top 5 for like 2 years. Get real scrub
He has one great skill and is weak under pressure, if he gets taken down he has no options. He will be removed from the top 5 by Lee.

He has one great skill and is weak under pressure, if he gets taken down he has no options. He will be removed from the top 5 by Lee.
That is a way more reasonable stance than "he is not top 5" and youre right about him folding when the heat gets turned on. But he took less damage against khabib than lots of khabibs other opponents

How was his KO vs Michael Johnson? I’m curious because I lost money on that fight because Johnson boxed the living shit out of him.

Get Edson’s balls out of your mouth boy, Conor would KO him stiff within 2 minutes

How was his KO vs Michael Johnson? I’m curious because I lost money on that fight because Johnson boxed the living shit out of him.

Get Edson’s balls out of your mouth boy, Conor would KO him stiff within 2 minutes
Conor doesnt got the speed or power. Eddie Alvarez was impressive but i didnt see anything crazy. Get Kevin lees small dick out your mouth. Kid

Conor doesnt got the speed or power. Eddie Alvarez was impressive but i didnt see anything crazy. Get Kevin lees small dick out your mouth. Kid
I hate Kevin Lee, dafuq you talkin bout?

I hate Kevin Lee, dafuq you talkin bout?
Then go huff some more paint scrub, you bring up the one example to fuck with me, when you know damn well MJ is a good striker as well. Was actually a great, close fight. Conor never fights again

A Lot of facts in this post<mma4>

F*ck Kevin Lee. And while I'm at it, f*ck Colby Covington as well.
Lmao Colby's in your head so bad. Thread is not even remotely about him yet you still mention him. Keep dancing, nerd.

I've never understood why everyone thinks Edson is such a great stand-up fighter. He was losing the standup to Beneil Dariush before the knee, got Ko'd by Jamie Varner, lost a standup fight to Michael Johnson, and knocked down with a jab and subbed by Cerrone. His best win is Pettis. Edson does not throw straight punches, and all of his kicks are roundhouse. If you want to avoid his power, move straight into him and smother those techniques. He fights poorly off the back foot, and panics when you come forward with flurries. His movement is excessive and when pressured he tires himself out running around the cage. If everyone fought like Pettis (stay at distance striker with low volume) Edson probably would be king of the heap. Lee doesn't have a great chin, but he does have a great shot, and the understanding of how to neutralize Barboza. Lee by rd 1 sub.

Back