Khabib hitting mitts looking sharp as a razor

Fake.

Everyone knows that a guy that is 24-0 has absolutely no stand-up game.
hes just doing it for sympathy. Fake horrible person.

Like watching a slow moving mud slide.
How is that impressive ?
Any faster and he will miss anyway.
He just needs it to get inside. Hes not trying to have a k-1 fight.

How else should he practice?

Power is irrelevant when you are practicing as long as the speed is there.

If you can master the mechanics well enough to get out of the way of a fast tap to the face, you will be able to get out of the way of a full power punch as well.

Of course, this is a memorized drill, and there are other steps he needs to take in order to train slipping those punches in a real time scenario, but training memorized sequences is always the first step.

I was just teasing. The dude I quoted was giving another guy shit for a movie quote. There is some truth though to the fact that one can look great hitting pads and bags, but having a person actually throwing punches back is completely different - but I agree that pads a great tool to use to learn striking......

Looks fine, but you just know that's all out the window the moment he's in there. You need practised muscle memory for those Cody garbrandt skills. I hope Khabib leaves that awful gym.

Looking Ronda Rousey stiff like...

Definitely a bit over confident. Hopefully he doesn't go full retard like Aldo & Eddie an throw looping shots at Conor with his chin in the air.

Those guys fought like they always fight. They just KO'd by a better striker.

Those guys fought like they always fight. They just KO'd by a better striker.

Eddie yea he did fight like he always fought, but everyone including himself knew that would be an awful game plan. He should have tried leg kicks and grappling, not leaping hooks that ran him into a counter.

Aldo absolutely did not. He never throws combinations like that or is even aggressive. Aldo usually sits back and fires low kicks and jabs. He's usually very passive. He was so emotional though he went full retard. If you think that's how Aldo always fights I doubt youve watched any of his fights besides the Conor one.

the fact that khabib and tony are considered the best in the division shows how shallow LW is

Back