Khabib Hates Conors Potty Mouth, wants to be a Good role model for Youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking pillar of the community right here. Stoning raped women and killing infidels is the way to go!

Man, the closer this fight gets, the more I think I'm rooting for Khabib. He's a cool dude, and Conor is just trying to hard imo

Conor got one thing right, for all his stoicism, Khabib really is a “mad backwards cunt”.

just look at Conor McGregor, he is abusing chained bears and laughs at homeless people , while receiving huuuuge gifts from oil-garhcs.

<Manning1>
How is this Irish Gangster allowed US visa is beyond me

Wants to be a role model yet makes fun of homeless people.Yeah.

Wonder how Conor's wife feels...hmmm..

hqdefault.jpg

Filthy rich.

I like that this thread morphs ISIS and Islam into the same thing. Well done boys

If Islam didn't exist, it should have been invented just to trigger people who cannot handle the fact that different people may have a different outlook on life and value different things.

Yeah, teaching kids to support dictators. Khabib is a piece of trash.

If Islam didn't exist, it should have been invented just to trigger people who cannot handle the fact that different people may have a different outlook on life and value different things.

Yeah like the confederate south right?

Jeez just because people value different things doesn't mean IT SHOULD be valued.

He hates his potty mouth but he had no problem calling that russian hiphop guy the English equivalent of "gay prison bitch", after the guy tried to make peace with Khabib.

He was also buying and wearing McGregor T shirts not too long ago.

If any female ever agrees to have my children, I will make sure to protect them from Conor's influence

Let me get this right... no,never mind only on sherdog would a bunch of crybabies blindly follow a dude who would literally behead them for what they do on a day to day bases lmao

Yeah like the confederate south right?

Jeez just because people value different things doesn't mean IT SHOULD be valued.
It's easy to hate on Islam due to all the bad press it gets, but if you're a rational human being and were to actually try living together with regular run-off-the-mill Muslims, you would see that they're not bad people. I know this sounds kinda infantile, but I've spent years living together and interacting with Muslims and even though I was a Christian (or I would like to consider myself one even though I rarely go to church), I've discovered that it wasn't hard to have a healthy, respectful and overall friendly relationship with them despite the religious differences.

What I'm trying to say here is that you might THINK that you hate Muslims and Islam now, but this way of thinking might be a product of your ignorance. If you were to actually interact with them, you might come to respect them just like I did. <seedat>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back