Media Khabib hasn't earned the right to dictate

So this fight isn't about legacy?

Not sure if you mean the "supposed" floyd fight when you say "legacy"?

I just meant that if khabib does something like fight with floyd, there is nothing wrong with it, it doesnt take away from his legacy (I doubt it gets done though as their styles r so diff, khabibs strength is obviously on floor)

He will fight Tony, if the ufc sets it up. He has said so already. He will give other contenders shots in reasonable time frames.... he wont pull a Conor.. that is enough to cement his legacy.

This floyd thing, I kinda also think they all are joking... but crazier things have happened.

Boxing has 30 weight divisions and each divisions has 12 world championship belts, they dying.

Floyd can dictate when he beats Spence Jr or Crawford.

Boxing media has been all over Khabib this past 2 weeks.

Notice how Khabib made 1 playful challenge to Floyd, because Floyds promoter asked him to, and Mayweather been on multiple videos now pushing for that fight.

Notice how Canelo called out Floyd and Floyd dont give a fuck loool

Floyd is a great business man and he knows Khabib is the best fight for him financially right now
the media comment you are talking about is pure b.s. on your part I won't go in circles with you on that comment . I know I am correct in that regard

What I noticed is Khabib manager begging for the fight with Floyd.

Framing people who stand up to the absolute shitwhow farse that Conor is as "delicate" is all people on the moral low ground have going for them.

Weak, ignorant and lost people worship image and money and braggadociousness.
Poor people frame money as a negative that's a fact

He has the right to dictate what he wants even if it isn't fulfilled. At least we have someone with integrity and ethics, something long in WWE... I mean WME.

Hate that Khabib McGregor is looking for a paycheck but this guy is 100 percent right...

Big bank take little bank

That boogerball on the side of his lips is driving me nuts, how the fuck do you not wipe it away when you're staring at your own reflection on the phone? Gross mutha fuka
<DisgustingHHH><KingstonFrown>{<doc}<FutbolThink><{blankeye}><{you!}>

the media comment you are talking about is pure b.s. on your part I won't go in circles with you on that comment . I know I am correct in that regard

What I noticed is Khabib manager begging for the fight with Floyd.
You can choose to remain ignorant.

Leonard Ellerbe, who is the cornball smiling and pointing at Khabib, is Mayweather Promotions' CEO and has no relation to Khabib.

Im sure Floyds knows more than both of us about what is the most financially beneficial fight and its obvious he wants Khabib

Khabib has a lot of leverage to dictate, whether you like it or not, he is the lineal undefeated undisputed UFC LW Champion and he was 1 half of the biggest UFC PPV of all time.
Conor may have sold the ppv pre fight but Khabib damn sure sold any potential fights AFTER the fight, which is why his name is buzzing like crazy at the moment. That post fight brawl was the best thing Khabib couldve done.

You can choose to remain ignorant.

Leonard Ellerbe, who is the cornball smiling and pointing at Khabib, is Mayweather Promotions' CEO and has no relation to Khabib.

Im sure Floyds knows more than both of us about what is the most financially beneficial fight and its obvious he wants Khabib

Khabib has a lot of leverage to dictate, whether you like it or not, he is the lineal undefeated undisputed UFC LW Champion and he was 1 half of the biggest UFC PPV of all time.
Conor may have sold the ppv pre fight but Khabib damn sure sold any potential fights AFTER the fight, which is why his name is buzzing like crazy at the moment. That post fight brawl was the best thing Khabib couldve done.
So Ali was joking too in his media interview? (In regards to Floyd)

Still ignoring the part where I addressed the reason you made this thread lol
Whats the reason I made this thread? Let me see you spell it out

Whats the reason I made this thread? Let me see you spell it out
41sfz8dKX1L.jpg

Hate that Khabib McGregor is looking for a paycheck but this guy is 100 percent right...

Hes undefeated and beat the fuck out of Conor...so what are you talking about?
Yall thought he was god himself when he beat Jose Aldo.
Now all of a sudden, Khabib is not not god status?
lol...keep trying

These dorks cried about Conor doing these things, but praise when Khabib does it. I personally don't believe the fight should even be sanctioned, but I can't fault Khabib for trying. He'll get paid a lot. I'd just like transparency from both him and these Conor haters for being fake and pretending they aren't about that life when they are, and for them to also admit that they didn't hate Conor for the things he did (clearly), but they were jealous of him (even more clear now).

Hes undefeated and beat the fuck out of Conor...so what are you talking about?
Yall thought he was god himself when he beat Jose Aldo.
Now all of a sudden, Khabib is not not god status?
lol...keep trying

Beating the P4P #1 does not equal beating a FW two years off when you can barely even make 155.

I would lose respect for Khabib if he took Kevin Lee over Tony.

I'm a huge khabib fan too and I agree 100%... would be freakin insane to give lee a shot when Tony is the most deserving and beat lee

Doubt khabib would take lee over Tony. He has already said Tony deserves it more than anyone and before the laquinta fight, he said lee "doesn't have heart" referencing the look on lee's face in between when he was fighting tony.

Back