Khabib has 10/10 finishes at welterweight

Think what you wanna think cause one shitty russian website doesn't have correct info posted.
I think he is kinda correct from what I heard Fedor and Khabib competed in combat sambo under two different federations. It's like I've seen people desciribes it - one Federation is where the Fedor was champion and other is where Khabib was the champion and where angry fighters starts fights with judges and stuff.

I think he is kinda correct from what I heard Fedor and Khabib competed in combat sambo under two different federations. It's like I've seen people desciribes it - one Federation is where the Fedor was champion and other is where Khabib was the champion and where angry fighters starts fights with judges and stuff.
I dont disagree, khabib was still a 2 time multiweight champ in one of the biggest combat sambo orgs in russia.

Regardless you saw his TD ability and brutal gnp from crucifix? He went on to fight a 0-0 debut fighter after that. His pre-ufc record is extremely padded. If Im correct I think 2-3 of his unknown opponents even have a positive record.

Yet he's still 10-0, never lost a round in supposedly the best MMA org in the world. Show me anyone who entered UFC with an Undefeated record and went 10-0.
Plenty of guys have gone on 10 fight win streaks in the UFC. What the hells the difference if they had a loss prior???<36>

Al doesn't count IMO. He had prepared to fight paul felder and got khabib instead.
I don't get how the fook Al is a big win... the dude was outside the top 10. The khabibi dick riders are something else lol

iXibzLH9_ut0em0-NdxzQWHnFFRxSt4-SiFv_i1xJYwQBGhUgN4b0dW-874NWqBkZz4L8ySo_aVrSpu7FnsLn5JdZYXlRXri-zY1Gw=w251-h200-nc

All against top tier competition

Artmeij sitenkov is a bad stylistic matchup for khabib

I don't get how the fook Al is a big win... the dude was outside the top 10. The khabibi dick riders are something else lol
Al was short notice, training for a striker. Publically said khabib was a monster and scared for anybody who fights him. Still went 5 rounds with khabib and khabib went 40% td on him.

How about find a single credible source he didn't then go to the russian sports federation and wiki to show your findings and have his "fake" titles pulled.

Again his dad is one of the most famous sambo coachs, I doubt they would lie about that, besides there being video of his 2010 championship fight.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_World_Sambo_Championships
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_World_Sambo_Championships

Since you like wiki so much. You can easily find fedors titles.

Al was short notice, training for a striker. Publically said khabib was a monster and scared for anybody who fights him. Still went 5 rounds with khabib and khabib went 40% td on him.

{<jordan}

Yep. Khabib is a great fighter but anybody who thinks is "26-0" is super impressive is delusional. Can name maybe 5 people he beat that actually are notable.
It's 28-0 if it matters; totally agree, its unimpressive.....When he gets to 76-0, then may be, may be, he can impress us. And he better schedule a bout with Mike Tyson, Chuck Norris and Van Damme in that span, otherwise it don't count.

It's 28-0 if it matters; totally agree, its unimpressive.....When he gets to 76-0, then may be, may be, he can impress us. And he better schedule a bout with Mike Tyson, Chuck Norris and Van Damme in that span, otherwise it don't count.

Look at when I first posted that before replying to correct.

Back