Khabib has 10/10 finishes at welterweight

Yet he's still 10-0, never lost a round in supposedly the best MMA org in the world. Show me anyone who entered UFC with an Undefeated record and went 10-0.
Machida for the honorable mention. Was 8-0 when he entered the ufc and went 8-0 before he lost.

Yet he's still 10-0, never lost a round in supposedly the best MMA org in the world. Show me anyone who entered UFC with an Undefeated record and went 10-0.

Probably can't find them as they're not fighting the lower level of competition Khabib was

Haven't you heard? RDA was a total scrub when Khabib fought him.
He became a champ almost a year later, but when Khabib fought him, he was a can.
Nah bro, haven't you heard? he was a destroyer of worlds on a 20 fight win streak against all top5s until khabib beat him

-khabib fan

That doesn't change the fact he was a 14-0 mma fighter who was a 2 time sambo world champ fighting a fucking 0-0 debut fighter.

I never said he streak wasn't impressive in the UFC. I stated his padded record means jackshit at WW.
He wasn’t really a sambo world champ

He wasn’t really a sambo world champ
"World Sambo Championships is the main Sambo and Combat Sambo championships in the world, organized by the Fédération Internationale de Sambo"

Khabib:

• 2009 World Combat Sambo Championships (-74 kg) Gold Medalist
  • 2010 World Cup in Combat Sambo (-82 kg) Silver Medalist
  • 2010 World Combat Sambo Championships (-82 kg) Gold Medalist

.......he was a 2 time sambo world champ.

One could argue that Khabib hasn't fought top competition in the UFC, but its not like he ducked any fights. AFAIK he fought everyone the UFC has put in front of him. No?

Only time will tell if he's going to be one of the all time greats.
There were some controversy with fight with Aldo, for example. Khabib denied that UFC ofered him this fight and his father said that since UFC just asked them about this fight and didn't send a contract for it they don't consider that fight with Aldo was ever offered to Khabib.

"World Sambo Championships is the main Sambo and Combat Sambo championships in the world, organized by the Fédération Internationale de Sambo"

Khabib:

• 2009 World Combat Sambo Championships (-74 kg) Gold Medalist
  • 2010 World Cup in Combat Sambo (-82 kg) Silver Medalist
  • 2010 World Combat Sambo Championships (-82 kg) Gold Medalist

.......he was a 2 time sambo world champ.

Look up the official website. You won’t see his name.

Look up the official website. You won’t see his name.
His dad is one of the most famous sambo coaches in Russia. He wouldn't get away with those claims. Btw sambo and combat sambo are different....

Yep. Khabib is a great fighter but anybody who thinks is "26-0" is super impressive is delusional. Can name maybe 5 people he beat that actually are notable.
How impressive are the 2 guys conor tapped to that were also cans? No one starts out fighting top guys. Russian guys are far superior to most irish guys in mma. Theres a very limited pool in ireland compared to russia, and ireland has 0 wrestling. Conor is an exception to most of the fighters there, where in russia even the younger guys have been training for years. 26 for anyone in mma is impressive. Who else has done that?

His dad is one of the most famous sambo coaches in Russia. He wouldn't get away with those claims. Btw sambo and combat sambo are different....

I’m aware he competed in the much smaller combat sambo. But again he’s not on any official site as a world champion that I’ve seen. Same sites that clearly show fedor.

I’m aware he competed in the much smaller combat sambo. But again he’s not on any official site as a world champion that I’ve seen. Same sites that clearly show fedor.
Think what you wanna think cause one shitty russian website doesn't have correct info posted.

What I respect about Khabib is he straight up admits he wants nothing to do with welterweight. In a world where nearly every fighter postures about how they plan to move up in weight and dominate but never do, that is very refreshing.

There were some controversy with fight with Aldo, for example. Khabib denied that UFC ofered him this fight and his father said that since UFC just asked them about this fight and didn't send a contract for it they don't consider that fight with Aldo was ever offered to Khabib.

Interesting, never heard of that. I guess it's technically not a duck depending on whether or not you are a Khabib fan haha.

Think what you wanna think cause one shitty russian website doesn't have correct info posted.
How about you find a single credible source he won FIAS world championship

How about you find a single credible source he won FIAS world championship
How about find a single credible source he didn't then go to the russian sports federation and wiki to show your findings and have his "fake" titles pulled.

Again his dad is one of the most famous sambo coachs, I doubt they would lie about that, besides there being video of his 2010 championship fight.

Back