Khabib has 10/10 finishes at welterweight

Khabib gets the most credit of any MMA fighter I've ever seen, for the resume he has.

Breh! You see all those takedowns?! Zomg GOAT.

Breh, you know this guy beat a whole bunch of Walmart grocery baggers! ZOMG GOAT!

He may end up being a the best ever but he is about 10-15 good/great wins away from that.....

One could argue that Khabib hasn't fought top competition in the UFC, but its not like he ducked any fights. AFAIK he fought everyone the UFC has put in front of him. No?

Only time will tell if he's going to be one of the all time greats.

But Al also had a camp......

They're completely different scenarios. Diaz's short notice win was impressive because he won on like 10 days notice with no training.

Did Iaquinta have a camp?

Yeah. But it was a camp for a complete opposite match up, which means he had been training his muscle memory for things he wouldn't dream of doing against khabib.

Khabib fans/Conor haters are now literally posting the same shit they complain about from Conor fans

{<doc}

Yet he's still 10-0, never lost a round in supposedly the best MMA org in the world. Show me anyone who entered UFC with an Undefeated record and went 10-0.

Go watch the Tibau fight and tell me again how he never lost a round...many websites had Tibau winning that fight..not just a round.

Not true at all since Nate didn't even have a camp and Conor did. it's a big difference.

the camp made no difference in how nate performed..compare how he fought the 1st and 2nd fight with conor...he didn't look any better in that 2nd fight..

Usman and Woodley would kill the kid. Id like to see Colby/Khabib, Colby isnt huge and I think Khabib beats him. WB would style on Khabib. Its not nice for Khabib at WW.
Usman and khabib have trained numerous times. They have the same manager. Usman has admitted that Khabib is a beast in the grappling department.

What's WW? Some guy named something like Thermon Forrest killed the 170 division by making you wait to hear trees fall.

Khabib is already a decent sized WW. He just prefers cutting down to 155 to have an extra advantage. Size and strength won't be an issue if he moves up.

He has some tough match-ups at WW though, especially Woodley and Colby. Both are extremely tough to take down, Khabib isn't used to that level of defensive wrestling.

I think Khabib beats conor, but that its a perfect matchup for him because of the style and the fact that alot more people will take him serious after. But I want to see him fight ferguson or lee

Big Wins:
Barboza, Al, MJ, RDA

Notable:
Tibau, Trujillo, Healy, Tavares
Barboza and RDA are his only "big" wins. At the point he fought RDA it was 11 months after he (imo) lost to evan dunham via inferior grappling and strength. RDA had a pre usada window where his body changed and he went on a beast mode run before losing 2 in a row and leaving the division. Both RDA (4.5 years ago) and Barboza are good style match ups. Khabib failed to take Tibaeu down.

Woodley would slaughter Khabib. Nightmare style match up and the gap in striking is astronomical

Back