Khabib forgets DC stands for "Double Champ"

Kahib getting cocky and saying be careful lol.

DC would eat him like a beignet.

Lol. I love how these two argue like they're brothers. No real point but to fuck with eachother.

Last edited:
Gadamn is DC fucking small for a HW.

One of the smallest LHW's is the HW champion
He's short but his weight is pretty on-point for HW. He's got a pretty ideal wrestler build, short and very stocky. Low center of mass and tons of core strength are two of DC's best weapons, especially when it comes to grappling or the clinch. It's damn hard to get leverage over DC as a result. Frankly, there's no straight killers at HW as far as striking goes. Plenty of power but not a ton of technique, and that's a good thing for DC at HW

Last edited:
He's messin around.
I watched the video twice, and payed attention to facial expression and body language the second time.

He was getting amped.

He just won a belt and now thinks he could take dc, it’s all over his face.

Name a more iconic duo
emelianenko-boys.jpg

That wasnt so friendly -that was DC putting Khabib in his place with Khabib at first rising his chest but then realizing champ champ would woop his ass ass

there are some pretty sweet videos of those two training and unless D.C. Was going super easy, it could be argued that Khabib was in control.
DC has said before in an interview that Khabib is too small to really train with for his fight camps.

I've seen videos of them training together and it looks like mostly technical drills. Didn't look like full intensity grappling.

Back