Khabib fighting words

You'd have a point if Khabib himself hadn't tried to start a fight with Artem the day before, and then tried to have one with Conor after the incident too.

The issue of Khabib risking anything doesn't hold wait seeing as he said and acted like he would risk it... except when Conor happened to actually be there.

Don't you realize that McGregor ran away as soon as they were done throwing shit, and the bus was moving and the doors were locked?

Once the bus was stopped and everyone got out, McGregor was gone.

That bitch isn't for real... He's no gangsta.

images
This guy is 'Murica personified

Maybe, maybe not !!
latest
Changing his clothes and background doesn't make him any less 'Murica. That could be the 'Murican Southwest and it could be Halloween

"Text me the place and i'll be there" doesn't really work any more when the guy was literally outside your bus like 30 seconds ago trying to start shit
Title fight for Khabib the next night might of have something to do with it too? Fucking dummy

Just not off the bus

DjDKPq1U8AANelt.jpg
Lets be honest, Conor could have easily confronted Khabib face to face in NY (and without the aid of a trolley), but chose not to. Whether that was because he was just doing it for the cameras or because he was off his head on coke I don't know. Either way it worked out great for the UFC.

Back