Khabib fighting words

thats true, you missed out my favourite step tho, where after making a hundred million he ends up back on welfare. sorry if that was a spoiler

just the interest alone on 100 million is enough to live very well. without even touching the main amount..invested even conservatively, he could be making easily 8-10% on his money..if he has 70 million invested, that's 7 million per year..just in interest.

Those idiots ignore the footage of Conor and his goons running away once the bus stops. There was audio/video of Khabib's manager and friend wanting off the bus to get at Conor. But I guess they have that joke to make them feel better about whats going to happen.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

just the interest alone on 100 million is enough to live very well. without even touching the main amount..invested even conservatively, he could be making easily 8-10% on his money..if he has 70 million invested, that's 7 million per year..just in interest.

but he's super busy blowing it all on dumb shit. forget the clothes and vehicles, he's picking up some fines now as well and thats all just gonna snowball

incidentally, he doesnt have 100 million. if he got paid that for the floyd fight he got taxed a monstrous amount of it. the ufc probably took half of it. then you have the usual camp expenses and all of that. i reckon he maybe has recieved in his bank about 60 million dollars in fight purses between boxing and ufc. he may have also spent some of that, is he known to be frugal?

Like Khabib should get off that bus and put up a fight against Conor and his cronies that were throwing anything that wasn't bolted down at that bus? Miss his scheduled fight?

You'd have a point if Khabib himself hadn't tried to start a fight with Artem the day before, and then tried to have one with Conor after the incident too.

The issue of Khabib risking anything doesn't hold wait seeing as he said and acted like he would risk it... except when Conor happened to actually be there.

You'd have a point if Khabib himself hadn't tried to start a fight with Artem the day before, and then tried to have one with Conor after the incident too.

The issue of Khabib risking anything doesn't hold wait seeing as he said and acted like he would risk it... except when Conor happened to actually be there.
He never was about to start a fight with Artem, but more of a talk

Conor was right there and instead Khabib hours later sent a response over the internet.

Khabib is the keyboard warrior here.
if conor legitimately wanted to fight khabib that night, all he had to do was call up dana. khabib went through 4 different opponents that day
instead conor decided to jump on a private jet from ireland with 20 buddies and take an 8 hour flight to fuck up a bus.

Just not off the bus

DjDKPq1U8AANelt.jpg

Even i knew where khabib was staying in brooklyn, they showed the hotel on the first episode of embedded. If Conor actually wanted to "go to war", he would've let the bus go back to the hotel and confronted Khabib there. This is #1 bullshit.

but he's super busy blowing it all on dumb shit. forget the clothes and vehicles, he's picking up some fines now as well and thats all just gonna snowball

incidentally, he doesnt have 100 million. if he got paid that for the floyd fight he got taxed a monstrous amount of it. the ufc probably took half of it. then you have the usual camp expenses and all of that. i reckon he maybe has recieved in his bank about 60 million dollars in fight purses between boxing and ufc. he may have also spent some of that, is he known to be frugal?

but considering his endorsements, i'm sure it's pretty close to 100 millon..and I don't think the ufc got half his money...the ufc was only sharing promotional duties.

Even i knew where khabib was staying in brooklyn, they showed the hotel on the first episode of embedded. If Conor actually wanted to "go to war", he would've let the bus go back to the hotel and confronted Khabib there. This is #1 bullshit.
Khabib gathered like a hundred of Muslim fighters and friends there including Latifi.

but considering his endorsements, i'm sure it's pretty close to 100 millon..and I don't think the ufc got half his money...the ufc was only sharing promotional duties.

ask yourself why the ufc would let their biggest asset sit out of fighting in the ufc and go make money for someone else?

you might find this interesting

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattco...purse-in-floyd-mayweather-fight/#7be911dd6329

ufc has exclusive contracts with their fighters. ive seen dana say in an interview, after the floyd fight, that conor has about 75 million. i know he talks a lot of shit but do the arithmetic of half the floyd purse and his ufc purses

Artem trash talks Khabib. Khabib confronts Artem. Artem is shaken and says that he didn't say anything bad about Khabib. Conor gets butt hurt becuase his broke back lover Artem got a talking to from Khabib. Goes to arena with a bunch of goons, they attack the fighters bus becasue they know Khabib is on the bus. Rather than use social media hours later, Khabib should have got off the bus and had a good old fashion street fight with Conor and his goons.

Got it.

Rusi zvuce zajebano kad pricaju Ruski. Mozes da osetis njihov bes u recima.

<{jackyeah}>

Artem trash talks Khabib. Khabib confronts Artem. Artem is shaken and says that he didn't say anything bad about Khabib. Conor gets butt hurt becuase his broke back lover Artem got a talking to from Khabib. Goes to arena with a bunch of goons, they attack the fighters bus becasue they know Khabib is on the bus. Rather than use social media hours later, Khabib should have got off the bus and had a good old fashion street fight with Conor and his goons.

Got it.
dont forget it was also 2 days before he finally gets a main event title shot, fighting a coked up conor and his ginger mafia in a parking garage was the move!

Conor gushers are truly embarrassing.

Don't you have any pride and integrity in yourself as a man?

How can you act like this? Don't you cringe when you say these things?

Back