Khabib father: Have video where Dec 2015 Khabib teammate headkicked and knocked down/out Diaz

Either way, I have video of khabib's teammate head kicking Nate diaz

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif
Still blows my mind that Thompson is the only guy to stop Nate with strikes. Even if the towel wasn't thrown in, Diaz was done.

Anti khabib fans are the saltiest of dogs
so me calling shenanigans on a video that he will only release after khabib has finished fighting makes me salty?

okily dokily ;)

Maybe they do and just forgot Nate was a southpaw. Why don't sherdoggers think before they reply?

Dont fucking lie, sherdoggers dont know jack shit about MMA which they spend their entire days talking about, let alone boxing.

LOL what??

5 separate locations?? Did they get a map of their designated fight location? How did they decide who fights who? Pick a name out of the hat??

What happened in the other 4 fights??

Why is there no woman or children on the upper floor??

Why bring it up if your can't show ir, what kind of Mormon shit is this??

not to mention everyone was let go .. Including the guy they "held" .. Sounds like your free and clear to post the video

side note .. Imagine how it must feel to never get the belt !! And people around are touching it like a vagina

LOL what??

5 separate locations?? Did they get a map of their designated fight location? How did they decide who fights who? Pick a name out of the hat??

Haha best post of the day

everyone drops diaz, it's no big deal. He made Bendo was smashing tagging nate all day

LOL what??

giphy.gif

LOL what??

They put all the names in a hat and Diaz got BrowniePuff and Magomodev got RamadanClaw.

Are all Dagestanis this bad at making shit up?

so me calling shenanigans on a video that he will only release after khabib has finished fighting makes me salty?

okily dokily ;)
Omg YES.IT DOES.
Khabib fans have seen the video,we just arent allowed to show it to outsiders.

Hmm there is even a video, how come it wasnt big news back then?

Also interesting, his father said they had spent 87k$ on a camp preparing for the fight (assuming it was vs M Johnson),
Khabib got 215k$ prize money for that fight and of course he has sponsors and unofficial supporters whos been helping him.
Makes you wonder how fighters who only make ~20/20 and no good sponsorship survive at all.

Khabib's dad is even more cring than Weidman's and Conor's dad. The guy lives vicariously through his son so not surprising he's trying to sell some people on this BS.

Khabib's dad is even more cring than Weidman's and Conor's dad. The guy lives vicariously through his son so not surprising he's trying to sell some people on this BS.

lol you must not know Khabib's father was a successfull judoka and wrestler, he actually accomplished much more than dolly and whineman's fathers

lol you must not know Khabib's father was a successfull judoka and wrestler, he actually accomplished much more than dolly and whineman's fathers
You're right, I didn't know that. It makes even more sense now. The guy is trying to relive old glories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back