Multiplatform EA UFC 4 discussion

Does it come with 4 DLCs, an expansion pack and an online store to unlock characters that should have been in the game?
I read some worrying things about Kattar and Font not being in the base game. I’m not sure if that’s true though. It’s a joke when boxers make it into the game ahead of ranked fighters.

What do you mean tko system? You can't TKO people?

What do you mean tko system? You can't TKO people?
You haven’t been able to properly TKO people in any of the EA games. They patched in some kind of system for prolonged ground and pound TKOs in EA UFC 1 but that was really it. In EA UFC 3, if you land ground and pound on the ground and the fighter just covers up until his health bar goes to zero they will sometimes call it a TKO, but the fighter usually goes out cold. 95% of the stoppages involve the guy going to sleep and the ref just stands there the whole time.

I read some worrying things about Kattar and Font not being in the base game. I’m not sure if that’s true though. It’s a joke when boxers make it into the game ahead of ranked fighters.
THey probably weren't ranked when the game was actually being developed. DLCs are free in the UFC games though so they'll be added either on a day 1 patch or the very first update.

I was just playing because EA are notorious for that bullshit.

I want a new fight night at this point. The head movement on EA UFC 3 was ridiculously slow.
the head movement is borderline useless, especially with how quickly you can spam jabs, you're always going to get dinged. There's still time for them to fix stuff I guess.... but.... I'd love somebody else make a new MMA game.

THey probably weren't ranked when the game was actually being developed. DLCs are free in the UFC games though so they'll be added either on a day 1 patch or the very first update.
Yeah I like that they add a bunch of fighters for free, but some of the fighters they add should have already been in the game at launch. Font has been ranked for a couple of years at this point so I don’t see how they can excuse one. I don’t know long Kattar has been ranked for but it’s probably been 18 months or so.

They need to give something else than that shitty career mode and that other stuff with the cards, which I never understood how it works.

Improving gameplay is fine, but dude we need something to do with that gameplay.

the head movement is borderline useless, especially with how quickly you can spam jabs, you're always going to get dinged. There's still time for them to fix stuff I guess.... but.... I'd love somebody else make a new MMA game.
You have to basically move your head right before the punch is thrown but that’s very risky. You can’t really play a reactive defensive game.

One FC have teased a game. If they got Yukes to make it (the people who made UFC undisputed) we could get a very good MMA game.

Yeah I'd never use headmovement because one slip to the right and boom half your stamina is gone.

They need to give something else than that shitty career mode and that other stuff with the cards, which I never understood how it works.

Improving gameplay is fine, but dude we need something to do with that gameplay.
The career does seem to be the best one yet. I’m hoping that they will put out a trailer. The options for offline players have been severely limited under EA unfortunately.

Yeah I like that they add a bunch of fighters for free, but some of the fighters they add should have already been in the game at launch. Font has been ranked for a couple of years at this point so I don’t see how they can excuse one. I don’t know long Kattar has been ranked for but it’s probably been 18 months or so.
I guess Fomt should've had a spot from the get go, but Kattar had a quick rise. 18 months was probably the entire development cycle and they probably decide upon the base roster fairly early so Kattar being excluded isn't much of a stretch. He will be included though 100%, proven fighter with championship potential.

Back