Khabib eyes November/December return, says he'll defend against anyone in the top 5

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

So Khabib posted this:

He said in ufc 223's post fight conference that he favors a return at MSG in in November so he stays consistent

He also gives credit to all of the LW top five as "goos fighters" and says he's ready to defens against any of them without chosing

Despite that some people accuse him of ducking which i really can't understand. Especially when a good portion of the same people praised conor for never defending a belt and confiscating the LW title two tears without defense

What's the logic behind this? A guy who gives a precise timeframe for his return and is ready to fight any of the top 5 is what i expect from a champion in my book. But if you have an explanation go on

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf is Khabib posting , is he coding something or what

Shout out to khabi. He asked where Conor was before his last fight and when Conor showed up this was his reaction.

tenor.gif

Keep living in a fabricated fantasy world. I can see why you're a conor fan.

Truth is Khabib fought, became champ, and plans publicly his next title defense, while conor would rather be tortured medieval style than be in a closed cage with him and never ever said the words "defend my title" like it would kill him

November/ December? has he undergone a operation or something?

It's refreshing to see a champion that is willing to fight anyone rather than wait for a "money" fight.

I just wish we could see him back in the cage sooner.

Keep living in a fabricated fantasy world. I can see why you're a conor fan.

Truth is Khabib fought, became champ, and plans publicly his next title defense, while conor would rather be tortured medieval style than be in a closed cage with him and never ever said the words "defend my title" like it would kill him

Conor is a NUT JOB.... And .............even still Khabib is not afraid. I repeat ..CONOR IS A NUT CASE AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS OF HIS BEHAVIOR... same for JJones....JJones is just Smoother and More politically Correct and has better handlers...

Thats called being a real champion.

Taking 8 months off between title defenses of a belt he won by not even finishing the #11 ranked fighter?

Biggest paper champion in the UFC.

Remind me why he needs to take 6 whole months off after just winning the title?

He had a fight where he took zero damage, yet needs 6 months off?

Khabib, please don't turn into one of those champions.

I’m a fan of both. Khabib would be the favourite. Looking at the current title picture , Ferguson’s going to be out for awhile.
That means porier or Alvarez will be his next opponent most likely . Both got slept with ease by Conor while khabib beat a non ranked lw to win the belt, lol.

Khabib openly wants to defend against the top 5, conor never did and never will

It's refreshing to see a champion that is willing to fight anyone rather than wait for a "money" fight.

I just wish we could see him back in the cage sooner.

Ramadan basically stops him training until mid June.... sucks though

typical. "Champ" taking a long time off after winning belt. We'll be lucky to see him fight again this year.

Meanwhile Tyrun has a boo boo on his shoulder. Mighty Mouse is refusing to fight a challenger. GSP has "colitis"

the irony when khabib misses weight or goes on a injury holiday before the fight and holds the no.11 12hr notice belt ransom for 2 years

lol

I can respect that. Three fights this year.

Remind me why he needs to take 6 whole months off after just winning the title?

He had a fight where he took zero damage, yet needs 6 months off?

Khabib, please don't turn into one of those champions.
Hmm, do some research brother. The average time between winning the belt and having that 1st title defense of all the past champions. Make a thread. Ill give u a like then

Taking 8 months off between title defenses of a belt he won by not even finishing the #11 ranked fighter?

Biggest paper champion in the UFC.

Why exactly do you think 8 months is a super long time? Go look at the other champions and you won't find much better. Also in light of what the previous LW champion did 8 months to fight the most deserving contender is night and day.

Your bias shows in calling him a paper champion. The only other guy who could be more deserving is Tony and Tony had to back out of the title fight because he tripped on a wire. Tony lost his spot due to chance and Khabib is clearly the best LW we have right now. He is a real champion waiting to further legitimize his belt by beating the best guys.

Back