Khabib ducking Tony

Zodd

We gotta hit first...
Banned
Reaction score
this is number 1 bullshit... whatever happened to Dana saying “GSP must fight a top 5 before fighting for the belt”. Tony has to be the most deserving fighter to never get a chance at the strap this is fucking ridiculous...
UFC is becoming all about the $

Lets pretend Tony pulled out and now we got GSP

Is GSP vs Khabib confirmed?
No, but his manager wrote something about HUGE news coming, so there’s speculation everywhere right now. Mayweather? Gsp?

Although, he’s currently serving a temporary suspension with the NSAC until his hearing December 10th, which I believe means if he is currently suspended there can’t be any fight announcements or negotiations.

I don't get how khabib is ducking Tony, if he's stepping up to fight one of the best welterweight of all time. And two div champ? I mean....

I don't get how khabib is ducking Tony, if he's stepping up to fight one of the best welterweight of all time. And two div champ? I mean....
Khabib is more suited to fight GSP than Tony you got to be kidding me... i love GsP and Khabib dont get me wrong but this is all fucked..
Be real, when him and Silva were in their “prime” he didnt want any of that smoke and evaded it like the plague only to go on years later and fight arguably the weakest MW in history to get the “belt”. Not to mention he robbed Hendricks and we all know that.
Now he is stealing Tony’s time to be champ

No, but his manager wrote something about HUGE news coming, so there’s speculation everywhere right now. Mayweather? Gsp?

Although, he’s currently serving a temporary suspension with the NSAC until his hearing December 10th, which I believe means if he is currently suspended there can’t be any fight announcements or negotiations.
Huge news isn't always huge news and you are right, they can't announce a fight when he's suspended.

Askren also retweeted that tweet so who knows what it is. I'd personally rather see GSP considering he could likely out strike him where if the first is standing I don't see Askren offering much on the feet.

this is number 1 bullshit... whatever happened to Dana saying “GSP must fight a top 5 before fighting for the belt”. Tony has to be the most deserving fighter to never get a chance at the strap this is fucking ridiculous...
UFC is becoming all about the $
I agree with you 100 percent it's become so obvious with team Khabib calling out a 48 year non fighter to begging the NSAC to ban him all so he can avoid losing his belt and chances at said 48 year old non fighter

#FightTonyOrVacate

Back