Khabib didn't even sit and breathe between rounds and was fighting with Herb and Conor's corner

Why would I change it when Conor wasn’t a 100% and there’s going to be a rematch?

Oh yet another one with "Conor wasn't 100%"

He brought flew in Chechen wrestlers 1st class and housed them in 5 star hotels.

As you nuthuggers brag about, he has all the money and was afforded every single asset in training.

He boasted about how ready he was in the press conference.

Kavanaugh after the fight said they were very well prepared.

Foh with that sad excuse, Khabib mopped the floor with him, was not even close, dude dropped ur man standing... lmao conor's strength, huh.
Rogan podcast today - Conor apologized during the fight... lmao, "its only business"

Nah, let's talk. He doesn't deserve a rematch, go fight some top ranked lw fighters then maybe, but ferguson would destroy Conor..so that road ends in humiliation too.

But yea yea, ur right, he wasn't ready, he didn't have his lucky hat.. roflmao, these nuthuggers got me dying of laughter today

Last edited:
His coaches said he can't make 145 anymore? Care to point to evidence of that statement? And it doesn't matter if it's unfair, Conor thrives on challenges. Same reason he didn't let Nate cut to 155 in the second fight. Conor is here to make history, not play it safe at 145 like everyone else would do in his shoes.

Kavanaugh said on Rogan's podcast that the cut is too difficult and they didn't want to be in FW in the UFC to begin with because the diet and the cut are so difficult and he was able to fill out and put on muscle after going up. Going back to FW isn't even on the table cause he'd have to starve himself and lose about 10 lbs of muscle. Conor was walking around over 180 for the Diaz fight.

Not sure what you think thrive means, but he got his ass beat.

200 lbs no shit he did t have to rest after wrestling a FW
Conor is just a FW now? You are slowly progressing down the difficult path to reality. Proud of u.. do we agree Conor is top 6-15 material at LW now?

Conor is just a FW now? You are slowly progressing down the difficult path to reality. Proud of u.. do we agree Conor is top 6-15 material at LW now?

Conor has beaten half of the top 5 so that would be silly to state. He is clearly at the very least a top 4 LW along with Lee, Ferguson, Khabib. And considering he wasn't 100%, I personally feel he will beat Khabib in the rematch and become top one again.

Whether he is a FW or not has no bearing on that, just like Jose is probably a top 5 LW right now as well.

Conor has beaten half of the top 5 so that would be silly to state. He is clearly at the very least a top 4 LW along with Lee, Ferguson, Khabib. And considering he wasn't 100%, I personally feel he will beat Khabib in the rematch and become top one again.

Whether he is a FW or not has no bearing on that, just like Jose is probably a top 5 LW right now as well.
Jose is a top 5 LW right now? He almost got KO'd by Stephens. You officially have no idea what you're taking about. Not fun anymore.

Kavanaugh said on Rogan's podcast that the cut is too difficult and they didn't want to be in FW in the UFC to begin with because the diet and the cut are so difficult and he was able to fill out and put on muscle after going up. Going back to FW isn't even on the table cause he'd have to starve himself and lose about 10 lbs of muscle. Conor was walking around over 180 for the Diaz fight.

Not sure what you think thrive means, but he got his ass beat.

LMAO, you make up a lot of stuff, don't you? He was not walking around 180 for the Diaz fight. John said the cut is difficult, but he could make it, he just didn't want him to try because it's grueling like every weight cut is.

Conor can make 145. He's stated as much on several occasions, and has always made the weight. Deal with the facts.

Jose is a top 5 LW right now? He almost got KO'd by Stephens. You officially have no idea what you're taking about. Not fun anymore.

He beat Stephens. LOL

If Max comes along with him, that might push him out. How is Jose not a top 5 LW, especially to the extent you think it's laughable to say? Especially with Eddie all but gone at this point, I think he also beats Poirer. I'm certain he beats Edson. I think he beats Gaethje. I mean these things certainly aren't out the question. Do you hate Conor so much, that you'll deny facts and pass them off as absurd to fit your own narrative?

He beat Stephens. LOL

If Max comes along with him, that might push him out. How is Jose not a top 5 LW, especially to the extent you think it's laughable to say? Especially with Eddie all but gone at this point, I think he also beats Poirer. I'm certain he beats Edson. I think he beats Gaethje. I mean these things certainly aren't out the question. Do you hate Conor so much, that you'll deny facts and pass them off as absurd to fit your own narrative?
Aldo not even a top 5 FW right now... nothing against him hes fought a full career and nobody gets old on top in lower weight classes. But he is about done.

So true man never thought that

Conor looked gassed as if he did a state highway marathon but Khabib never relaly rested

fucking crazy tow

Aldo not even a top 5 FW right now... nothing against him hes fough a full career and nobody stays old on top in lower weight classes.

LMAO, not a top 5 FW now? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?!!?!?!!?!

The guy has cleaned out the entire division outside of Moicano, Ortega, and Holloway, and he's only lost to Holloway THE CURRENT CHAMP. Just because he isn't better than Max and Conor, two of the best P4P guys doesn't mean he isn't good. I wouldn't be surprised if Ortega beat him although I think he wins, but Moicano I would be. He's easily at least a top 5 FW, and probably a top 5 LW as well.

Does anyone know why he had seizures? LOL!
Another Mysterio thread debunked.

200 lbs no shit he did t have to rest after wrestling a FW
I love how I saw you on another thread talking about logic and people hating meanwhile everything you say is to suck Conors balls all day. You're the opposite of a hater, like a worshipper that defends his master everywhere.

I love how I saw you on another thread talking about logic and people hating meanwhile everything you say is to suck Conors balls all day. You're the opposite of a hater, like a worshipper that defends his master everywhere.

I'm a truth teller. I've never lied, and if I did I admitted I was wrong. If the truth favors Conor (which it usually does), then so be it. The truth has not favored Conor in every circumstances though, and I've bashed Conor as a result - even to the extent known haters questioned it. I'm very unbiased, but I suppose if you're on a pilgrimage to deface Conor at every turn, I could see how you would be upset that I speak it.

I'm a truth teller. I've never lied, and if I did I admitted I was wrong. If the truth favors Conor (which it usually does), then so be it. The truth has not favored Conor in every circumstances though, and I've bashed Conor as a result - even to the extent known haters questioned it. I'm very unbiased, but I suppose if you're on a pilgrimage to deface Conor at every turn, I could see how you would be upset that I speak it.

So why are you talking about Khabib being 200 lbs? You know Conor probably cuts as much weight right? Conor could just as easily have some side effects from extreme weight cutting, I bet you weren't talking about him dwarfing everyone in his FW wins were you?

The only reason Conor lost is because he is the inferior MMA fighter, not because of weight.

And I'm not on a pilgrimage to deface Conor, I'm simply pointing out your hipocrisy.

Besides, Khabib gave him plenty of chance standup, like he wanted. Instead he got fucking dropped. Dont come at me with that wrestling shit

LMAO, not a top 5 FW now? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?!!?!?!!?!

The guy has cleaned out the entire division outside of Moicano, Ortega, and Holloway, and he's only lost to Holloway THE CURRENT CHAMP. Just because he isn't better than Max and Conor, two of the best P4P guys doesn't mean he isn't good. I wouldn't be surprised if Ortega beat him although I think he wins, but Moicano I would be. He's easily at least a top 5 FW, and probably a top 5 LW as well.
Lol
How deep they fall.
A lot of people said that Connie only and lonely achievement inside the cage would end being flash KoIng Aldo.
A fight he NEVER gave a rematch,everybody knows why.
And he we are 4 years later and the McNuggets are relying on pumping up the FW GOAT to justify Connies as a top P4P fighter.
Remembering he is 2W2L in his last 4 being one of those losses to Cabo Nate.

And yet you have zero citations to support your claim. I, on the other hand, can provide citations:

McGregor cut from 172 lbs for the Mendes fight, and his nutritionist said that McGregor was 171 lbs for the Nurmagomedov fight.

/discussion
That's a fucking head shot sir

LMAO, you make up a lot of stuff, don't you? He was not walking around 180 for the Diaz fight. John said the cut is difficult, but he could make it, he just didn't want him to try because it's grueling like every weight cut is.

Conor can make 145. He's stated as much on several occasions, and has always made the weight. Deal with the facts.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...or-fw-around-180-for-the-diaz-fights.3392359/

When was the last time Conor made 145? Rumble used to fight at WW, so I guess you think he can still make that too. Do you seriously think he's waking around at the same weight now that he was 4 years ago?

People, don't waste your time with NotoriousMillions. He is a complete moron.

Lol
How deep they fall.
A lot of people said that Connie only and lonely achievement inside the cage would end being flash KoIng Aldo.
A fight he NEVER gave a rematch,everybody knows why.
And he we are 4 years later and the McNuggets are relying on pumping up the FW GOAT to justify Connies as a top P4P fighter.
Remembering he is 2W2L in his last 4 being one of those losses to Cabo Nate.

I appreciate you not counting the Floyd fight, it's obvious you aren't a complete lost cause. Nonetheless, I've always liked Jose and thought he was a great fighter, but that doesn't mean there aren't guys that are better. Still, I don't have to pump him up, just like I don't have to pump anyone up. The facts are the ones pumping these guys up, and the facts are Jose was the P4P #1 and Conor beat him. But no, Conor did offer Jose a rematch and he turned it down so you insinuating he was scared of Jose is flat out wrong again. Conor signed to fight the guy four times, and Jose only showed up once. Enough. Conor has taken on all challenges. He's the least afraid guy in the UFC.

Back