Khabib didn't even sit and breathe between rounds and was fighting with Herb and Conor's corner

He had seizures cause he is a mal nourished communist. America! Fuck yeah!

Conor sucks. Khabib beats him 100% of the time. The only reason Conor did ok in the second Diaz fight is because Diaz has no wrestling/takedown abilities.

And yet you have zero citations to support your claim. I, on the other hand, can provide citations:

McGregor cut from 172 lbs for the Mendes fight, and his nutritionist said that McGregor was 171 lbs for the Nurmagomedov fight.

/discussion

FAKE NEWS. Conor entered at that weight, he did not cut from that weight, and even if you were right that's still only 5 lbs. Khabib is much larger than Conor - 20 lbs bigger to be exact. He's a guy that's missed LW several times, while Conor has never missed FW. Very telling. These are the facts, LOL @ pretending you won a discussion on Sherdog when you clearly lost terribly.

http://www.riakchr.ru/khabib-nurmag...a-na-ulitse-nashi-ruki-eto-kholodnoe-oruzhie/

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/khabib-nurmagomedov-weight-ufc219-144262

So let's end this BS about Khabib being 160 lbs and being able to make FW shall we? He's a liar and everyone who knows what is actually going on knows it!

FAKE NEWS. Conor entered at that weight, he did not cut from that weight, and even if you were right that's still only 5 lbs. Khabib is much larger than Conor - 20 lbs bigger to be exact. He's a guy that's missed LW several times, while Conor has never missed FW. Very telling. These are the facts, LOL @ pretending you won a discussion on Sherdog when you clearly lost terribly.

http://www.riakchr.ru/khabib-nurmag...a-na-ulitse-nashi-ruki-eto-kholodnoe-oruzhie/

So let's end this BS about Khabib being 160 lbs and being able to make FW shall we? He's a liar and everyone who knows what is actually going on knows it!
So you cite a 2 year old article when Nurmagomedov was undisciplined with his diet, then you cite an article that gives two conflicting statements, and you want to cite fake news?

Nurmagomedov was 170 lbs, 14-15 days out from the Barboza fight (long before water weight is cut), and that's a direct quote from Nurmagomedov himself:

/discussion

So you cite a 2 year old article when Nurmagomedov was undisciplined with his diet, then you cite an article that gives two conflicting statements, and you want to cite fake news?

Nurmagomedov was 170 lbs, 14-15 days out from the Barboza fight (long before water weight is cut), and that's a direct quote from Nurmagomedov himself:

/discussion

LMAO, "undisciplined with his diet". How much was he eating to be 195? The reality is that was from the real mouth of Khabib, before he had a narrative to push and could speak freely on what he actually weighs. Then he gets his last strike and starts lying about his weight, even Josh Thompson calls him out on it, and you want to talk about FAKE NEWS. Lmao, I see you scrambling to come up with opinions to knock the facts, but you can't knock the facts with those and still win the discussion.

If Khabib was as light as you said he was, he wouldn't look like complete death after every weigh in and be having seizures. Look at everyone at LW and what they are cutting from and you're here to to tell me Khabib is only 165 and one of the smallest LWs who can cut to FW as well? LMAO Get outta here with that.

I feel like all these threads are being started by Conor fans who want everyone to hate Khabib.

If Khabib was as light as you said he was, he wouldn't look like complete death after every weigh in
Congratulations on unintentionally throwing your hero under the bus.

conor.png

Well this makes no sense
Go check out the ufc's top 10 feather weights
I count three dudes taller then Connor
I count three guys listed at 5'8 (Conor's height)
The rest are an inch shorter

In other words Connor wouldn't even be the biggest featherweight in the top ten if he chose to move back

But go ahead and tell me how Max Halloway, Mocaito and the rest of the fellas taller or at the same height are all just midget bashing

You one of those guys that think height defines mass? Jesus....

Explain how a guy 7" taller than Daniel Cormier never had trouble making weight at 205.

Conor is very thick in the shoulders, arms and upper chest compared to a guy like Holloway that looks like he missed arm day at the gym

2QtAakH.jpg

FvC8vuO.jpg

Does anyone know why he had seizures? LOL!
Another Mysterio thread debunked.

200 lbs no shit he did t have to rest after wrestling a FW

Why would I change it when Conor wasn’t a 100% and there’s going to be a rematch?
<bball2>
Why would he want a rematch if it's so unfair and Khabib is just too big and tree toimes the size of him? Sounds like he should get his ass back down to FW since you seem to think that's where he belongs, even though his coaches said he can't make 145 anymore. Why would you wanna see your boy get emasculated again at LW?

<bball2>
Why would he want a rematch if it's so unfair and Khabib is just too big and tree toimes the size of him? Sounds like he should get his ass back down to FW since you seem to think that's where he belongs, even though his coaches said he can't make 145 anymore. Why would you wanna see your boy get emasculated again at LW?

His coaches said he can't make 145 anymore? Care to point to evidence of that statement? And it doesn't matter if it's unfair, Conor thrives on challenges. Same reason he didn't let Nate cut to 155 in the second fight. Conor is here to make history, not play it safe at 145 like everyone else would do in his shoes.

His coaches said he can't make 145 anymore? Care to point to evidence of that statement? And it doesn't matter if it's unfair, Conor thrives on challenges. Same reason he didn't let Nate cut to 155 in the second fight. Conor is here to make history, not play it safe at 145 like everyone else would do in his shoes.
Lol as if you know conrad and his mentality

Congratulations on unintentionally throwing your hero under the bus.

conor.png

I didn't throw anyone under the bus. Conor is a big FW. Realistically he doesn't belong there, but so do 90% of the top fighters in their weight class in the UFC. Conor should be fighting at LW just like Khabib should be fighting at atleast WW.

You one of those guys that think height defines mass? Jesus....

Explain how a guy 7" taller than Daniel Cormier never had trouble making weight at 205.

Conor is very thick in the shoulders, arms and upper chest compared to a guy like Holloway that looks like he missed arm day at the gym

2QtAakH.jpg

FvC8vuO.jpg

You think biceps = weight. You're just as bad as the height guy.

Conor isn't mai

. Conor isn't making 145 without the iv ban. He looked sicked on the scales. One of his biggest talents was cutting weight I'll give him that, but isn't doing 145 ever again

Does that mean Iaquinta should move up to Welterweight too?
khabib-nurmagomedov-al-iaquinta-ufc-223-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

<36>

LOL, now you've digressed to weigh in pictures to decide people's weight? I'm not surprised, but if Iaquinta misses championship weight again, then yes by my two time rule he should be move up to WW.

Back