Khabib details his strategy against McGregor (takedowns, left hand)

Conor fans fleeing sherdog and renouncing his name at 229 after yet another loss, but this one much worse.

Nah not this guy. See, I know my dog could lose and have no problem admitting it i.e "Not delusional" and come fight night will be satisfied to see a good fight either way.

It's like GSP says, anyone can win on any given night, but Khabib has more ways to win and a longer timeframe to do so, therefore it's statistically probable that he will win.

It's like GSP says, anyone can win on any given night, but Khabib has more ways to win and a longer timeframe to do so, therefore it's statistically probable that he will win.

He does not have more ways to win. He is either going to wrestle fuck this guy or get knocked out himself. He is not a submission artist. He had five rounds to submit his last opponent including having him flattened out in round 2 begging to be submitted and could not submit him. Al is not some wizard on the ground. If he can’t finish on the ground and Conor gets up which he will. He is back in Conor’s world..

He does not have more ways to win. He is either going to wrestle fuck this guy or get knocked out himself. He is not a submission artist. He had five rounds to submit his last opponent including having him flattened out in round 2 begging to be submitted and could not submit him. Al is not some wizard on the ground. If he can’t finish on the ground and Conor gets up which he will. He is back in Conor’s world..
You're disagreeing with GSP now?
Khabib has more ways and more time.

Khabib

1 +Submission
2 +GNP Stoppage
3 +Decision

x and 5 rounds

1 +Conor only has Knockout

x and 2 rounds

<seedat>

Eddie was actually trying to strike with Conor from the beginning of the bell though. He mixed in some takedowns but he was there to bang from the beginning.

He himself said that the plan was to stick to the left and wrestle, and when Conor hit him he started going to the right and boxing and couldn't explain why

Khabib trains with the best gameplanning gym in MMA. Conor has one predictable weapon for them to gameplan around. Khabib will make this look laughably easy.

Every other idiot Conor has faced has thought it was a good idea to trade with him because they were all strikers, other than Mendes who had Conor on his back for 6 of the 9.5 minutes he fought him.

TBH, i don't think AKA gives him any gameplan at all. Javier's instruction during his fights are poor to nonexistent. AKA seems to be the fighters running their own show and I've felt that way for a long time. The fees are low (based on some past IG videos I've seen), and the fighters enjoy training with one another but I'm skeptical about Javier's tutelage.

He himself said that the plan was to stick to the left and wrestle, and when Conor hit him he started going to the right and boxing and couldn't explain why
He said he just went with it,

which means he thought he could beat Conor anywhere like he said before the fight. All these guys lose to Conor because they believed they could knock him out. Especially after seeing what Diaz did to him.

going to the right is not technically sound boxing though.

he said that he was lulled in by Conor's ease and comfort (thought that he was in there for a slow-paced fight)- not Conor's set up strikes.

he didn't shoot in for a single takedown until he got rocked though.

The way I see it little man.....I agree 100% with the guy in your AV. That Conor is not capable of beating Khabib.

This is exactly why Alverez is nothing more than a mid tier fighter. He's not championship material and everybody knows it. RDA beats him 9/10 times and he just so happened to hit the jackpot on that one day.

You're disagreeing with GSP now?
Khabib has more ways and more time.

Khabib

1 +Submission
2 +GNP Stoppage
3 +Decision

x and 5 rounds

1 +Conor only has Knockout

x and 2 rounds

<seedat>

Not a finisher. He has 1 way IMO..

Decision..

He had five rounds to submit his last opponent including having him flattened out in round 2 begging to be submitted and could not submit him.

What do you mean? Al was caught in an arm triangle and defended it perfectly.

He was in there to survive 100%.

Not a finisher. He has 1 way IMO..

Decision..
Conor is weak off his back. Khabib could probably break his neck and full mount gnp dead him, sub like he did to MJ but much worse because he wants to hurt him

Khabib is far too strong on top for Conor Northcutt,

he'll eat him alive.

Back