Khabib could technically smesh Woodley at 155

troll thread? Woodley ain't cutting to 155. Forget it.

Everyone seems to want people to "meet" Khabib at 155 even though it's a big challenge for Khabib himself to cut to that. 170 is where the superfights, if any, should happen.

165 could even work imo if Woodley can make the weight.

I think there is waaaay more reward in for khabib in this fight then in any other fight. Style wise this is not impossible for Khabib to win and in fact he should be rightfully favourite

I honestly and sincerely believe that Woodley is overrated. I think Khabib can beat Woodley at 155 and not only beat him but completely run thru him basically a one sided beat down.

I really hope Woodley comes down to 155 to fight for the 155 title. That could be a great super-fight and good win for Khabib on his record.

Woodley has cardio issues and could completely fold early 2nd round with some high pressure.

Khabib is technically and skillwise capable of beating the fighters at WW and LW but the fights would have to take place at 155 for the title.

His ahead of his competition technically and this is the number 1 reason why dominant champs appear once in a while. Khabib has all of the package.

Edit: I say lets forget that Ferguson fight and make Woodley to cut weight so he gets down to 155 for the next fight and if he wins he gets to be called double champ.

I think there is more reward for Khabib to conquer woodley as his overrated in the minds of people and if Khabib beats him he will by default be called the GOAT
Woodley can't make 155,his 11 year old son is that weight.

I honestly and sincerely believe that Woodley is overrated. I think Khabib can beat Woodley at 155 and not only beat him but completely run thru him basically a one sided beat down.

I really hope Woodley comes down to 155 to fight for the 155 title. That could be a great super-fight and good win for Khabib on his record.

Woodley has cardio issues and could completely fold early 2nd round with some high pressure.

Khabib is technically and skillwise capable of beating the fighters at WW and LW but the fights would have to take place at 155 for the title.

His ahead of his competition technically and this is the number 1 reason why dominant champs appear once in a while. Khabib has all of the package.

Edit: I say lets forget that Ferguson fight and make Woodley to cut weight so he gets down to 155 for the next fight and if he wins he gets to be called double champ.

I think there is more reward for Khabib to conquer woodley as his overrated in the minds of people and if Khabib beats him he will by default be called the GOAT
I could smash Woodley at 155. Its easy to smash a guy with only one leg and arm.

woodley cuts from 200+ / last time he weighed 155 he was still in diapers

This is not sloppy heavyweights taking on great shape, complete fighters who weigh in around 218 on fight night.
One of Woodleys lunch box size fists are in comparable size to the chest cavity of a Conor Mcgregor. Drink that in for a moment not to mention the wrestling chops that t-wood possesses.

The density of Woodleys core muscles alone would prelude and predicate healthy betting odds in the favor of Tyron.

Dumb thread. However, I do think Askren could lose his love handles and other dough boy features and possibly make 155...since he's calling Khabib out anyway. But there's no way Woodley, Usman, Till, Colby, etc. would make LW without a starvation diet and serious health issues. The same is true for GSP, even though there's been talk of Khabib-GSP at 155.

Woodley at 155 has snoop dog holding his towel up

If Woodley would lay off the juice he would be at 155.

Woodley Is so overrated on here lol

Khabib would destroy Woodley at 155 cause Woodley would have to chop off a limb to make 155.

Of course he would.. He's be beating a one legged man or a dead man!

Pray tell, how is Woodley going to make 155?

You must be delusional if you think Woodley can cut down to 155 and why should he? If anything it's Khabib who sooner or later will have to move up to WW as he is a massive LW. I also think that Woodley is a bit overrated, but I don't see how Khabib can beat him. Woodley has far more power than anyone Khabib has ever faced and if Khabib had problems with holding Iaquinta down and taking down McGregor, I'm pretty confident his wrestling won't be a huge threat to Woodley. Khabib could win though if he's aggressive and wins 10-9 rounds striking while Woodley is standing with his back against the cage, but a more likely outcome is that Woodley smeshes Khabib.

You must be delusional if you think Woodley can cut down to 155 and why should he? If anything it's Khabib who sooner or later will have to move up to WW as he is a massive LW. I also think that Woodley is a bit overrated, but I don't see how Khabib can beat him. Woodley has far more power than anyone Khabib has ever faced and if Khabib had problems with holding Iaquinta down and taking down McGregor, I'm pretty confident his wrestling won't be a huge threat to Woodley. Khabib could win though if he's aggressive and wins 10-9 rounds striking while Woodley is standing with his back against the cage, but a more likely outcome is that Woodley smeshes Khabib.

Alot of people say alot of garbage around this place and I'm use to it.

I saw Woodley fight against Rory, Maia and Shields. I just don't think he has fought good competition at his weight class just yet. His cardio is poor, and his chin is suspect. He will drawn against someone who is durable and steadfast. Khabib is that guy who will be in his face from beginning to end. I just don't see Woodley survive Khabibs onslaught.

People tend to get easily influnced by recent fights alot and they forget previous fights or just overall don't rate the competition either. There is one way to find this out and that is via fighting

Last edited:
I think Woodley is too quick for Khabib. But it'd still be a more competitive fight than Woodley vs Colby.

Yeah Woodley isn't making 155.

looking forward to seeing 155 woodly in action vs khabib
Emaciation.jpg

first khabib needs to give the GOAT his rematch , after he gets KO'd stiff, Mcgregor will go to 170lbs and smesh tyron too. he dont need tyron to drain himself to make 155lbs for a fight.

Alot of people say alot of garbage around this place and I'm use to it.

I saw Woodley fight against Rory, Maia and Shields. I just don't think he has fought good competition at his weight class just yet. His cardio is poor, and his chin is suspect. He will drawn against someone who is durable and steadfast. Khabib is that guy who will be in his face from beginning to end. I just don't see Woodley survive Khabibs onslaught.

People tend to get easily influnced by recent fights alot and they forget previous fights or just overall don't rate the competition either. There is one way to find this out and that is via fighting
Fighters get better .Tyron fought Shields and Rory 5 years ago and beat Maia convincingly with an injured hand

Back